Good riddance to her. She was all attitude the bison can do better

Default Re: 2021-2022 Women’s Basketball Schedule

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Fan Forever View Post
    Good riddance to her. She was all attitude the bison can do better

Yikes! This post is kind of “assey”.
    Formerly (and currently) BlueKeyAlum

bisoneer is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Could it be that to get players that can win or make any team competitive in the transfer portal also means we have to get used to assey player attitude? Are they student athletes actually anymore or just imported players that get free room and board?
    Last edited by bisoneer; 04-02-2022 at 09:50 PM.
    Let's Go Bison!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NoDakSt View Post
    Yikes! This post is kind of “assey”.
    I'm just bitter I followed her on Twitter as fan. Not knowing her just like to follow all the players and she blocked me for no reason don't even know her. So thats kind of assey too. And watching her on the floor always seemed to have a attitude

How do WBB budgets compare between/among NDSU/USD/SDSU?
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

I was told Ryan Cobbins is leaving for greener pastures.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    How do WBB budgets compare between/among NDSU/USD/SDSU?
    Not sure but they are doing what NDSU/UND did at the D2 level at the D1 level. Ironically NDSU and UND are more mediocre now. Doesn't help when we let SDSUs best player go there from Wahpeton. That was more on Walseth.

But SDSU is winning with kids from SD, ND, MN, NE and IA

How about the Yotes? Basically the same

Difference is we have been so mediocre for so long, fans don't even go to the games anymore and it's worse with the mirror scheduling. Fans not going makes the players not give a shit either.

I don't think it comes to money as much as we think. They just have better players and better retention. Less attrition. More players who give a shit. It's culture

You don't see all their seniors transfer out. If the players give a shit, they play harder. Reality is in state kids seem to give a shit more and aren't looking to leave for greener pastures.

And out of state kids care because they fall in love with the program. That's not happening here at the men's or women's programs

It's the difference between Cordell Volson and most players on the basketball roster of the men's and women's s team. He gives a shit. Most of them are here just for a scholarship

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by Elephants Dream? View Post
    I was told Ryan Cobbins is leaving for greener pastures.
    Yep was announced about a week ago. She's going to Alabama.

dufferole is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Another one hits the road.
    MOORHEAD — Minnesota State Moorhead has added an NCAA Division I transfer to its women’s basketball program, getting a commitment from former North Dakota State forward Olivia Skibiel.

The 6-foot Skibiel announced Thursday, April 7, she committed to MSUM after playing the three previous seasons at NDSU. She has two years of remaining eligibility.

“I know there is a lot of winning history at MSUM, so I’m really excited for that,” said Skibiel, who is from Snohomish, Wash. “Coach (Karla Nelson) has high expectations and wants us to be successful and great so I’m really excited to see what happens in the next two years.”

Skibiel played in 77 games during her Bison career, including 16 starts. This past season, she played in 28 games, making 14 starts, averaging 4.6 points and 3.0 rebounds per game. Skibiel averaged 18.4 minutes per game this past season

Quote Originally Posted by dufferole View Post
    Another one hits the road.
    MOORHEAD — Minnesota State Moorhead has added an NCAA Division I transfer to its women’s basketball program, getting a commitment from former North Dakota State forward Olivia Skibiel.

The 6-foot Skibiel announced Thursday, April 7, she committed to MSUM after playing the three previous seasons at NDSU. She has two years of remaining eligibility.

“I know there is a lot of winning history at MSUM, so I’m really excited for that,” said Skibiel, who is from Snohomish, Wash. “Coach (Karla Nelson) has high expectations and wants us to be successful and great so I’m really excited to see what happens in the next two years.”

Skibiel played in 77 games during her Bison career, including 16 starts. This past season, she played in 28 games, making 14 starts, averaging 4.6 points and 3.0 rebounds per game. Skibiel averaged 18.4 minutes per game this past season
    Where is el chapo calling for Collins head we are losing players to a D2 school wtf!!