Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021-2022 Women’s Basketball Schedule

Default Re: 2021-2022 Women’s Basketball Schedule

Quote Originally Posted by Elephants Dream? View Post
    Emily has used her eligible years. She's done.
    OMG I know. at the time of the post I was saying that "hopefully they win so it's not ger last game."
    you're the 2nd one not to understand.

anyways. 11-18 is a pathetic season. Heaven is a Star if you unleash her, Jory has her so focused on facilitating she don't even look to shoot sometimes.

With the talent in Minnesota Girls BB , NDSU should be laser focused down there & get 2-3 girls a year, they haven't done it!!

instead we have a Sweden , Illinois & Oregon gal.coming in. It's unfathomable not to be hitting the cities.

Girls State is 2 weeks, get out & recruit
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

NDSU_grad is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    So question....now that players are basically employees and can leave anytime they want, can schools cancel their scholarshpis if they're not performing? Seems fair right?
    Scholarships have always been year-to-year.

Mr Pep Band is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Watched the game yesterday, seemed to sum up Bison BB well. Get a nice lead, make a couple bad mistakes, and choke down the stretch.

Was disappointed, given how well they played in the second quarter.

I can't say I would do any better, I suck at playing BB.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    To me it looked like she leaned over the other player on the ground and said something and not offering to help her off the floor.
    Guess that could be so don't have a replay just my impression she had her hand extended out in a friendly help you up manner (not to say you could do that and still say something nasty) and from the shocked look when she got shoved by the umkc player seemed to reinforce that impression.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

bisoneer is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    OMG I know. at the time of the post I was saying that "hopefully they win so it's not ger last game."

anyways. 11-18 is a pathetic season. Heaven is a Star if you unleash her, Jory has her so focused on facilitating she don't even look to shoot sometimes.

With the talent in Minnesota Girls BB , NDSU should be laser focused down there & get 2-3 girls a year, they haven't done it!!

instead we have a Sweden , Illinois & Oregon gal.coming in. It's unfathomable not to be hitting the cities.

Totally agree here, maybe our NEW PRESIDENT will support womens basketball to reach the promised land and knock off the long time dominance of the wabbits and yotes?
    Let's Go Bison!!!

Look another thread with you running down the bison and coaches
    TRUST THE PROCESS

I'd rather they win in state ND girls before focusing on MN, several of SDSU and USD best girls came from ND if I'm not mistaken. There is Talent right here we don't get
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

IMO girls are more adventurists than boys, the ND ones don't want to stay in ND and see the same people, they want to reach out and meet new people, try new things. Not many teams get their home town stars at the next level...
    Let's Go Bison!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bisoneer View Post
    IMO girls are more adventurists than boys, the ND ones don't want to stay in ND and see the same people, they want to reach out and meet new people, try new things. Not many teams get their home town stars at the next level...
    Ok, wish we had the cred to even be considered
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Our daughters grew up in a small town and after HS them and their girl classmates all left home and no intentions to live here. Not the same as for athletes from small town and going to UND or NDSU to play sports but if those athletes play summer leagues in state maybe they want a new venue. Have to offer them a house by a golf course or lake to keep them here! Ha! I don’t think Brookings or Vermillion have more to offer I think it is just the change of pace, venue and winning tradition.
    Let's Go Bison!!!