26 86.67%
  • No

4 13.33%
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: POLL: Carson on Monday Night Football

Default Re: POLL: Carson on Monday Night Football

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    You sure seen to be afflected.
    I don't know what tweet you are talking about from Carson, but it seems like a weird thing to bring up when we could all be watching Wentz and Board play football on Monday Night.

I'm assuming it is something to do with a word that I've heard a lot of HS kids call each other... but presumably Carson was a minor when he tweeted whatever offended you*; I'm pretty sure that Gruden was not. I mean if a criminal record gets wiped out when you turn 18, I'm pretty sure that tweets should get a certain discount as well - especially when no malice was intended. That said, I'm not sure why Gruden stepped down. He can explain himself and then make them fire him.

* if it actually did offend you.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    I don't know what tweet you are talking about from Carson, but it seems like a weird thing to bring up when we could all be watching Wentz and Board play football on Monday Night.

I'm assuming it is something to do with a word that I've heard a lot of HS kids call each other... but presumably Carson was a minor when he tweeted whatever offended you*; I'm pretty sure that Gruden was not. I mean if a criminal record gets wiped out when you turn 18, I'm pretty sure that tweets should get a certain discount as well - especially when no malice was intended. That said, I'm not sure why Gruden stepped down. He can explain himself and then make them fire him.

* if it actually did offend you.
    Nothing Carson or Gruden did or said offends me. I also thought that bringing up what Carson said years ago was bullshit.

FYI Iam watching the game.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Nothing Carson or Gruden did or said offends me. I also thought that bringing up what Carson said years ago was bullshit.

FYI Iam watching the game.
    Sorry if I misunderstood you. I was really trying to avoid the Gruden stuff in this thread and I'm not going to go back and sift through it to find out who brought up Carson's childhood social media.

And, holy carp, Colts defense is helpless right now. The Indy offense needs to score on every drive right now.... and take some time doing it.

They could have used a TO on that series.
    http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif

Enjoyed this one:

https://youtu.be/K6iAb2bW9oQ

The ABCs of NDSU SPORTSMANSHIP:

GoAmy…GoBison…GoCarson!!!

Bison proving that great play and great sportsmanship and character go hand in hand.

Runnin the rock decent and line looking better also.

https://youtu.be/j3FCL8UaHNY

Bison proving that great play and great sportsmanship and character go hand in hand.

That sucked.

Caliendo imitates Gruden:

https://youtu.be/hHfmwROXDAI

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Jackson is so. Fucking. Fast.