Page 60 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast

Thread: 2023 Recruiting Updates

Default Re: 2023 Recruiting Updates

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    And not having NiL as a scholly player while a pwo does? Recipe for disaster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You do it for everyone, like FCOA. It makes full rides better, makes partial scholarships closer to a full ride. It makes walk ons essentially partials. There is nothing negative if it's consistent. Worst case attrition drops slightly

2500-5 grand makes a big difference to a walk on paying 10 grand in tuition or a 1/2 scholarship paying 5 grand (but gets 50% of the FCOA stipend) To fund 100 would cost between 250k to 500k a year.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

is this guy doing this on his own?
    are we paying this guy?
    is this a social media recruiter? so many questions ....

if he is using NDSU Recruiting for clout I'll probably drop coach a message about it or someone will see it here

COACH B
    @BruceTheilend
    NORTH DAKOTA STATE D1 FCS
    CLASSES OF 2022/24/26!
    LOOKING FOR A BIG TIME PLAYER

REPLY WITH YOUR FILMBELOW COACHES ARE WAITING (HUDL LINK/STATS)

LOOKING TO OFFER THIS WEEK

PS- digging into it. he's doing this for clout & grifting

a reply

"Lol when I got offers NDSU called me personally and when I was 15 they called my family personally lol they ain’t gonna post a On Twitter like it’s high school"
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    You do it for everyone, like FCOA. It makes full rides better, makes partial scholarships closer to a full ride. It makes walk ons essentially partials. There is nothing negative if it's consistent. Worst case attrition drops slightly

2500-5 grand makes a big difference to a walk on paying 10 grand in tuition or a 1/2 scholarship paying 5 grand (but gets 50% of the FCOA stipend) To fund 100 would cost between 250k to 500k a year.
    I’m not convinced this is either achieveable or maintainable even if it is in the short term. We don’t have the private financial resources nor, obviously, what should be significant legislative support.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    is this guy doing this on his own?
    are we paying this guy?
    is this a social media recruiter? so many questions ....

if he is using NDSU Recruiting for clout I'll probably drop coach a message about it or someone will see it here

COACH B
    @BruceTheilend
    NORTH DAKOTA STATE D1 FCS
    CLASSES OF 2022/24/26!
    LOOKING FOR A BIG TIME PLAYER

REPLY WITH YOUR FILMBELOW COACHES ARE WAITING (HUDL LINK/STATS)

LOOKING TO OFFER THIS WEEK

PS- digging into it. he's doing this for clout & grifting

a reply

"Lol when I got offers NDSU called me personally and when I was 15 they called my family personally lol they ain’t gonna post a On Twitter like it’s high school"
    Well I’d say that guys a sham or a wanna be recruiter. Also, NONE of the NDSU staff are following him so I’d say he’s just a nobody.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    Well I’d say that guys a sham or a wanna be recruiter. Also, NONE of the NDSU staff are following him so I’d say he’s just a nobody.
    I’m curious if this is somehow against the law or something?
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    I’m not convinced this is either achieveable or maintainable even if it is in the short term. We don’t have the private financial resources nor, obviously, what should be significant legislative support.
    We funded 549 FCOA at $3500 each 100% through private donations. That's 1.9 million

To do NIL for 100 football players is do-able, but challenging. If TM doesnt want to do it, its going to take some smart fans who are passionate, awesome sales skills, willing to work for cheap and be targeted, finding new businesses/advertisers without poaching TM, NDSU donors or WDAY/Learfield advertisers. It's gotta be brand new businesses who have never done business with us. With some creativity it could be much bigger than 2500 to 5000

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    I’m curious if this is somehow against the law or something?
    mis-representation ? irregardless, he is reported to ndsu staff now. maybe elon musk will strike him down.

at first I was like "did our ndsu coaches pay this guy for this?"....but obviously he's just a drifter..
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

abc123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    We funded 549 FCOA at $3500 each 100% through private donations. That's 1.9 million
    NDSU is not giving out 549 scholarships annually, it is less than 200 full scholarships. And the FCOA ties to the percentage of a full scholarship. You can't get a 25% ride and then 100% of FCOA.
    But I just freed up $1.2 million for you!

BISONBRI53 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by abc123 View Post
    NDSU is not giving out 549 scholarships annually, it is less than 200 full scholarships. And the FCOA ties to the percentage of a full scholarship. You can't get a 25% ride and then 100% of FCOA.
    Well he did say they'd have to get creative.
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by abc123 View Post
    You're right, it's 192 full rides, the max at our level. 500+ student athletes. That includes all walk ons. It costs us around 700k annually

A half scholly gets a half FCOA

But NIL can extend to all players, including walk ons

https://bringmethenews.com/minnesota...udent-athletes