Page 70 of 78 FirstFirst ... 20606869707172 ... LastLast

Thread: 2023 Recruiting Updates

tolnabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2023 Recruiting Updates

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Right. And you apparently didnt notice how our D-line chock full of 6-1 guys got manhandled at the LOS this year when we used to be 6-3 to 6-5 across the board. Keep thinking we used to be full of Rudy type players. Nope. We used to dominate the trenches with big tall guys. They would eat up blocks and our undersized fast linebackers had space to operate in. We look like a D2 D-line now. Thats why everyone could run vs us, including Drake
    Yes Herdbot, you are right. You are always right. You also claimed Cam Miller would never win a title because he is 6-1 and not 6-2 and he only weighs 208 and not 220. Basically taking Easton Stick's measurements and claiming Cam needed to be that. I just like to give you a hard time because you are all about the measurables.

Most players that end up at the FCS level are an inch or two shorter or 10-15 pounds lighter than they are supposed to be. That is why they end up at our level.

I agree we need to get bigger on the DLine. You just try to mold these players into what your mind says they need to be to be successful and it always doesn't work like that.

Quote Originally Posted by tolnabison View Post
    Yes Herdbot, you are right. You are always right. You also claimed Cam Miller would never win a title because he is 6-1 and not 6-2 and he only weighs 208 and not 220. Basically taking Easton Stick's measurements and claiming Cam needed to be that. I just like to give you a hard time because you are all about the measurables.

Most players that end up at the FCS level are an inch or two shorter or 10-15 pounds lighter than they are supposed to be. That is why they end up at our level.

I agree we need to get bigger on the DLine. You just try to mold these players into what your mind says they need to be to be successful and it always doesn't work like that.
    I think you’re kinda both right, but what do I know…
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

BISONBRI53 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Right. And you apparently didnt notice how our D-line chock full of 6-1 guys got manhandled at the LOS this year when we used to be 6-3 to 6-5 across the board. Keep thinking we used to be full of Rudy type players. Nope. We used to dominate the trenches with big tall guys. They would eat up blocks and our undersized fast linebackers had space to operate in. We look like a D2 D-line now. Thats why everyone could run vs us, including Drake
    I don't think he is saying that at all... It was in reference to how you think you are a recruiting guru...
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by tolnabison View Post

We won a title despite Cam. I'm not molding anything in my mind. I'm molding what we've done and what works. For some reason we decided to focus our D line on stopping the spread but killed our ability to stop the run. We need to get back to recruiting tall skinny DEs and add weight to them. We need to recruit tall high school DEs, add weight and then move them inside. Thats whar we have always done. We have never recruited short DEs so unless you think we should go backwards, SDSU will three peat and we will be their bitches

And we're not "an inch or 2 shorter". We are 3-4 inches shorter. Weight is added, not recruited. It's the sole reason why Kramer is here.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

mtoutfitter is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

We won a title despite Cam. I'm not molding anything in my mind. I'm molding what we've done and what works. For some reason we decided to focus our D line on stopping the spread but killed our ability to stop the run. We need to get back to recruiting tall skinny DEs and add weight to them. We need to recruit tall high school DEs, add weight and then move them inside. Thats whar we have always done. We have never recruited short DEs so unless you think we should go backwards, SDSU will three peat and we will be their bitches

And we're not "an inch or 2 shorter". We are 3-4 inches shorter. Weight is added, not recruited. It's the sole reason why Kramer is here.
    You do realize that 11 D lineman not graduating are from 6'3" to 6'5"? Total of 19 coming back, as it stands now.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    why do you keep embarrassing yourself.

https://247sports.com/Season/2023-Fo...lTeamRankings/

OVERALL TEAM RANKINGS... THATS THE LINK. THATS WHERE EVERY COLLEGE FOOTBALL FAN IN AMERICA CLICKS TO SEE THE RAAAAANNNNKKKKINGGS OF D1 FOOTBALL TEAMS

we moved up to 167! pop the bottles

Alot of us have been concerned about recruiting the last 3-4 years. it's a fact
    And what part of

The only people who see that #171 as their 1st page
    ARE ON THE NDSU SITE……
    and have hit several tabs to get there, On The NDSU SITE”

don’t you understand?

Just Another attempt to deflect/distract from the questions
    Chapo can’t/won’t answer

you have issues

click on that F$%*KING LINK. like every other college sports fan on 24/7 to check recruiting standing

https://247sports.com/Season/2023-Fo...lTeamRankings/ load more at bottom, load more again, TIED w mississippi valley state and dartmouth.

NDSU #167 (up from #171 yesterday)

before Entz we consistently hit 130's and 120's

I rest my case, i am done talking about it.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

https://twitter.com/samherderfcs/sta...Rpu7MLCNzqLLtg

https://twitter.com/samherderfcs/sta...Rpu7MLCNzqLLtg

[emoji2371][emoji2371][emoji2371]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    You do realize that 11 D lineman not graduating are from 6'3" to 6'5"? Total of 19 coming back, as it stands now.
    Starters are small but better height for young players. So many guys who are 6-3 or taller but they are so light, they may be years away. Other guys have the frame but have never played the position before. We'll need to see some progress. Starters from last year were in bold but that kind of changed throughout the year with injuries.

What we need is for Kava, Derrit, and Pierce to go out with a bang. Duttenheffer is smaller but he was only a redshirt freshman. Roques is big but is still super light ar 227

We need McCaslin to fill out that 6-5 frame. Huisman to develop his 6-4 frame. Anene looks the part already. Hendricks looks the part but this was his first year playing DE. Maybe Gannon Williams could have a great offseason.

But I foregot about Zenzen. He's 6-2 but built at 250. He was a 34 linebacker so he could provide something

54 Jake Kava DE 6-1 243 Sr. Moorhead, Minn. Shanley HS
    55 Kole Menz DE 6-2 230 RFr. Horace, N.D. West Fargo Sheyenne HS
    56 Loshiaka Roques DE 6-3 227 So. Maple Grove, Minn. Wayzata HS
    57 Allante Burley DE 6-3 213 Fr. Lawrenceville, Ga. Peachtree Ridge HS
    90 Tony Pierce DE 6-1 242 Sr. Lake Alfred, Fla. Auburndale HS
    92 Kelton McCaslin DE 6-5 222 Fr. St. Charles, Ill. St. Charles East HS
    93 Toby Anene DE 6-3 250 Fr. Cottage Grove, Minn. East Ridge HS
    95 Dylan Hendricks DE 6-3 243 Jr. Pulaski, Wis. Pulaski HS
    97 Gannon Williams DE 6-3 231 Fr. Marshalltown, Iowa Marshalltown HS

53 Eli Mostaert DT 6-3 280 Jr. Lakeville, Minn. Lakeville North HS
    58 Javier Derritt DT 6-1 279 Jr. Warrensburg, Mo. St. Thomas Aquinas HS (Kan.)
    61 Kody Huisman DT 6-4 279 RFr. Pella, Iowa Pella HS
    62 John Kaczor DT 6-2 275 Fr. St. Cloud, Minn. St. Cloud Tech HS
    64 Jaxon Duttenhefer DT 6-1 280 RFr. Mandan, N.D. Mandan HS
    65 Bryce Friday DT 6-3 282 So. Markesan, Wis. Markesan HS
    71 Trevor Brown DT 6-1 263 Fr. Eagle, Neb. Waverly HS
    91 Will Mostaert DT 6-2 260 Jr. Lakeville, Minn. Lakeville North HS
    94 Logan Larson DT 6-3 262 Fr. Woodbury, Minn. East Ridge HS
    98 Josh Magin DT 6-5 261 Fr. Shakopee, Minn. Shakopee HS
    Last edited by HerdBot; 02-03-2023 at 11:06 PM.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Starters are small but better height for young players. So many guys who are 6-3 or taller but they are so light, they may be years away. Other guys have the frame but have never played the position before. We'll need to see some progress. Starters from last year were in bold but that kind of changed throughout the year with injuries.

What we need is for Kava, Derrit, and Pierce to go out with a bang. Duttenheffer is smaller but he was only a redshirt freshman. Roques is big but is still super light ar 227

We need McCaslin to fill out that 6-5 frame. Huisman to develop his 6-4 frame. Anene looks the part already. Hendricks looks the part but this was his first year playing DE. Maybe Gannon Williams could have a great offseason.

But I foregot about Zenzen. He's 6-2 but built at 250. He was a 34 linebacker so he could provide something

54 Jake Kava DE 6-1 243 Sr. Moorhead, Minn. Shanley HS
    55 Kole Menz DE 6-2 230 RFr. Horace, N.D. West Fargo Sheyenne HS
    56 Loshiaka Roques DE 6-3 227 So. Maple Grove, Minn. Wayzata HS
    57 Allante Burley DE 6-3 213 Fr. Lawrenceville, Ga. Peachtree Ridge HS
    90 Tony Pierce DE 6-1 242 Sr. Lake Alfred, Fla. Auburndale HS
    92 Kelton McCaslin DE 6-5 222 Fr. St. Charles, Ill. St. Charles East HS
    93 Toby Anene DE 6-3 250 Fr. Cottage Grove, Minn. East Ridge HS
    95 Dylan Hendricks DE 6-3 243 Jr. Pulaski, Wis. Pulaski HS
    97 Gannon Williams DE 6-3 231 Fr. Marshalltown, Iowa Marshalltown HS

53 Eli Mostaert DT 6-3 280 Jr. Lakeville, Minn. Lakeville North HS
    58 Javier Derritt DT 6-1 279 Jr. Warrensburg, Mo. St. Thomas Aquinas HS (Kan.)
    61 Kody Huisman DT 6-4 279 RFr. Pella, Iowa Pella HS
    62 John Kaczor DT 6-2 275 Fr. St. Cloud, Minn. St. Cloud Tech HS
    64 Jaxon Duttenhefer DT 6-1 280 RFr. Mandan, N.D. Mandan HS
    65 Bryce Friday DT 6-3 282 So. Markesan, Wis. Markesan HS
    71 Trevor Brown DT 6-1 263 Fr. Eagle, Neb. Waverly HS
    91 Will Mostaert DT 6-2 260 Jr. Lakeville, Minn. Lakeville North HS
    94 Logan Larson DT 6-3 262 Fr. Woodbury, Minn. East Ridge HS
    98 Josh Magin DT 6-5 261 Fr. Shakopee, Minn. Shakopee HS
    Disagree. What we need is coaches to quit making things so complex and apply analytics. Just crazy. Teach and support techniques and let them play. Just ridiculous what Entz and team are doing. I know we beat UIW, but there is my example. Get the eff out of the way of your players already.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.