Page 72 of 78 FirstFirst ... 22627071727374 ... LastLast

Thread: 2023 Recruiting Updates

Default Re: 2023 Recruiting Updates

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    PWO ? Concordia MN, Mankato, Bemiji offers?
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    You are a God dam broken record.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

From last summer:

(Griffin Rousseau)
    His teammate, 2023 OL Griffin Empey, joined him in Madison on Thursday. The 6-foot-2 and 260 pound guard doesn’t have any Power 5 offers but does hold scholarship opportunities from Navy, Minnesota State, Bemidji State, Upper Iowa, Northern Michigan, Southwest Minnesota State, Concordia and Minnesota Duluth. The rising senior is also a standout wrestler and the Badgers have traditionally found great success with players like that. One would assume that he is a PWO target for the ‘23 class.
    Griffin Empey had several visits on campus in Wisconsin, hence the Wisconsin PWO interest mentioned in the article quote.

https://www.buckys5thquarter.com/202...iffin-rousseau

Griffin Rousseau is this guy from Class of ‘25, soon to get FBS offers

https://n.rivals.com/content/athlete...274177?view=pv

Quote Originally Posted by SiouxHockeyBisonFo View Post
    You are a God dam broken record.

then do better coaches.

WE ARE NDSU 161-15 9 TITLES 16 NFL PLAYERS ON ROSTERS. THIS SHOULD BE AN EASY SELL!!!!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

then do better coaches.

WE ARE NDSU 161-15 9 TITLES 16 NFL PLAYERS ON ROSTERS. THIS SHOULD BE AN EASY SELL!!!!
    How many times do you need to be proven wrong before you stop with the same nonsense?

Late walk on offer. Low risk. Maybe has the potential to develop into a center if he's actually 6-2. Walk ons rarely excite me unless they are prototypical height. You know 6-5 or 6-6.

What will excite me is an experienced transfer DE

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Richie Hagerty - the 6’3” 250 OLB/DE/EDGE All-MVFC Transfer Portal entrant from Southern Illinois with 2 years of eligibility left - has now received offers from Buffalo and Ball State

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    Richie Hagerty - the 6’3” 250 OLB/DE/EDGE All-MVFC Transfer Portal entrant from Southern Illinois with 2 years of eligibility left - has now received offers from Buffalo and Ball State
    This is the guy I hope we can get. Hopefully he had a good relationship with Petrino. Hagerty and Zenzen could be quite the duo to destroy QBs for 2 years

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    This is the guy I hope we can get. Hopefully he had a good relationship with Petrino. Hagerty and Zenzen could be quite the duo to destroy QBs for 2 years
    Have we even offered this kid?? I do agree this would be a great addition! I would think we would have offered by now if we were going to.

tolnabison is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by eman View Post
    Have we even offered this kid?? I do agree this would be a great addition! I would think we would have offered by now if we were going to.
    Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    The almighty El Lake Chapo told us awhile ago he heard Hagerty to NDSU was a done deal.