Link below to the transcript of today's State of University address by President Bresciani.

Actually a really good read. As I read through it, I was reminded about just how solid NDSU really is and what it has accomplished. Of course, there's always going to be a good news tilt in a state of the university address. But reading this speech has boosted my optimism for NDSU's future.

Interesting side note: Bresciani ended his speech by talking about his connection to the university. He feels so strongly about NDSU, that he is leaving his entire estate to the university. That tells me that despite being a lame duck president, he is not going to be phoning it in. That bodes well for those of us hoping he might still find us a spot in FBS before he departs. He clearly still cares about the long trajectory for NDSU, even though he is stepping down. I have no doubt that a building on campus at some point will be named after him, and justifiably so. Thank you for your service, President Bresciani.

https://www.ndsu.edu/president/missi...sion/speeches/