Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ISU-B Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Default ISU-B Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

1) I went as Tyler Roehl for halloween and managed to sneak into the booth pregame and stole his headset. They got it back late 2nd quarter. You're welcome.
    2) QB controversy finished. The answer is obvious. The answer is Cole. Payton.
    3) "No, no Cam looked much better." That was because I had the headset.
    4) "He can just sit behind Cam for two years and 'learn' to be better." Ok. Just like you dipshits said about QP four or five weeks ago? First bad game Cam has you'll turn on him too. You'll turn on us all.
    5) "But Cam ran the offense better!" Bullshit. To be successful to the tiers we are accustom we need a QB who can run and pass. Cam has some moxie to him but he has the body of an 8th grader going through a difficult time at home. QP can run, but not like a fucking deer. Payton looked like a giant Easton Stick out there. Remember Easton Stick? Anyone?
    6) Defense looked great, again. Championship level for sure. Loved that hit by Hankey on the goal line but all the 4th down stops were great.
    7) 44-2 is a funny score. Figures they'd cover the one week I stop betting blindly. Felt like it might be illegal since I knew I'd be OC'ing for at least a quarter.
    8) CAS was in an unusually good mood in the GDT.
    9) Kobe Johnson had a spark to him we haven't seen since he got hurt. Hated seeing a beaten up Luepke and Gonnella carrying the ball in garbage time.
    10) SDSU is going to get little brothered so hard bros.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Default Re: ISU-B Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Cole not ready but Logan (the sideline reporter) is getting better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Cole not ready but Logan (the sideline reporter) is getting better.

You obviously didn’t see her trying to read horribly outdated scores at half time.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Dom mentioned Scorigami. Last time I can see that score has happened: 11/1/1913 Lafayette 44 Ursinus 2. Who the F is Ursinus??

Quote Originally Posted by WestCentralMN View Post
    Dom mentioned Scorigami. Last time I can see that score has happened: 11/1/1913 Lafayette 44 Ursinus 2. Who the F is Ursinus??
    Lafayette's bitch apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by WestCentralMN View Post
    Private DIII in Pennsylvania, exurban-Philadelphia at this point. JD Salinger apparently in an alumnus.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    You obviously didn’t see her trying to read horribly outdated scores at half time.
    Here is her number one question... "How did you FEEL?" she is a jr. high reporter that watched a few youtubes. She is such a bad parody of a reporter she is setting the profession back, but some of you like her doe like eyes... I get it.

WDAY's production was shit again, love the down when it's first down, the down being marked as 3&8 and the yellow line is the line of scrimmage, they could not handle a real No Huddle team. Anybody else enjoy the replay from the first half of Luepke's run, when it was the middle of the 3rd Qtr? I don't even think WIU Av Club has done that one. Drop Dom bring back Zach especially for games like this, need something to listen to on the TV broadcast.

When QP comes back he can be the spotter on fg and extra points. It will make the 2 pt play and fakes deadly when we need them like a title game perhaps. I don't know why you run your starting QB and almost get him knocked out on that play, and if you are going to do that just run a 2 pt play.

Cam is good enough to win, but the test will be next week. The Bison did what they had to do today.

Lueupke's last a catch he looked like he was favoring that hammy and Dom's ankle is still screwed. Lippe was also in street clothes and will Kaczor ever come back?

Not impressed with Cole today, I think we can put that talk to bed until next August. Save his redshirt.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    I was makin tacos at halftime.

Don't believe everything you think.

Look at all these fools who can't tell they just are saving Cole for the playoffs and don't want to put too much on tape.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    I was makin tacos at halftime.

I ate a crunch wrap at halftime. *Bro bump*