Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 Game 5 Preview: UNI

Default Re: 2021 Game 5 Preview: UNI

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Big Undies likes it almost as much as he likes Bubba go for it call on fourth and 1 from his own 20.
    Whenever I'm frustrated at work I just think about that play and laugh.

Of all the shit he could have done. Like SDSU with their 12 man formation where they snapped it to the TE who was in motion and he did the sneak.

Or you know, that Cletus Wayah or whatever is pretty good for half a zenner now and again.

But no, Bubba trots out some guy even UN_ fans didn't know to take a snap and get murdered on his own 20.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

Farley's press conference from Monday. He starts at the9 minute 12 second spot.
    https://youtu.be/l3r2N-GPKBw

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonbythelake View Post
    I want to see everybody more, this offense is uber talented, matchup nightmare Mathis is back too, Sproles has just as much big play potential as Christian and #1 is a game changer and I will say it just like Trey and like one Randy Moss yep I said it.. Randy was more consistent and got more chances to be at Marshall but Christian has all the potential to do the same. What about DJ and Jake? They could be as good as RJ and Zach.

We know how good our TEs are and Luepke is a monster. Kobe hasn’t broken one yet but that RB room is full of talented backs. I love Dom but Tammerick can carry that rock too If we have handcuffs it’s time to take them off. QP has a 60% completion rate he can hit the throws. we have 3 starters on the ol who have significant experience we need to unleash this on the Valley and let everyone know what they are in for this fall and it starts by going off on Farley’s purple paper panthers.

Tyler needs to feed the stars and there is more than one star ready to rise on this team.
    you're gonna be disappointed, tyler roehl & matt entz are going to be scared to death to throw at Benny Sapp/Omar Brown
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    you're gonna be disappointed, tyler roehl & matt entz are going to be scared to death to throw at Benny Sapp/Omar Brown
    Nope—Bison 1660 said this is the game Roehl will open up the offense.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    lol
    At this point I'm ready for one of the other 5 or so OCs on the team to take over

I realize I'm just a rube but a play-calling suggestion I'd make is the next time you have a big run and then run hurry up don't run the same gd play. It worked once vs a team with a pulse 7 years ago. They're not playing Valpo anymore. Last week when they tried it UND's safety was across the LOS before the lineman got out of their stances since they knew exactly what was happening (as would pretty much any MVFC coached defense). Maybe run play-action out of that hurry up look once???

Next time have the line pump their arms in the air signaling another run, but instead of running straight into defense thinking repeat play, send the bomb to watson.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    bwahahahaha......lol, good stuff. I quit listening to 1660 since they are just mouthpieces of NDSU coaches and the only reason they would say something like that is to make UNI think they would change things up when in reality Entz an Roehl are too simple minded and stubborn to do anything different. I really hope I am wrong about this.

but NOW the problem is UNI will be thinking we are gonna open things up.... so Roehl/Entz will say.. "they are expecting us to open things up.... so lets A Gap them 27 times.. wear them down"
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?