Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 Game 5 Preview: UNI

Default 2021 Game 5 Preview: UNI

The game was last spring very even though UNI didn't have much of an offense. No they are rolling.

There were no turnovers at all and only two penalties. UNI had the ball with seconds left to score to force the game into OT or to win it with a TD.

Default Re: 2021 Game 5 Preview: UNI

Game is down to standing room only tickets until Friday when the unused UNI tickets go on sale and probably a few hundred more. This may be a tough one to get a ticket for.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

i am coming to Fargo for this one.

I freaking hate UNI... but in a "You magnificent bastards"* kind of way. Completely different vibe than the "You cheap bastards I hope you choke on your Taco Johns" way (SDSU) or "I can't even look at your pathetic passive-aggressive fan base because I don't want to get infected with that and I hope you choke on your all-you-can-eat-breadsticks" (UND) way.

* Also in a "You have no business giving such a hard time in the regular season if you are going to get your asses kicked in the playoffs by some weak-ass non-conference opponent" way.

Much respect for UNI program. Hope our OC has a game plan that doesn't involve 19 QB carries.

Quote Originally Posted by DAS BISON View Post
    Much respect for UNI program. Hope our OC has a game plan that doesn't involve 19 QB carries.
    Sorry to say but that’s his plan, finally figured out there is a tight end tho

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    i am coming to Fargo for this one.

I freaking hate UNI... but in a "You magnificent bastards"* kind of way. Completely different vibe than the "You cheap bastards I hope you choke on your Taco Johns" way (SDSU) or "I can't even look at your pathetic passive-aggressive fan base because I don't want to get infected with that and I hope you choke on your all-you-can-eat-breadsticks" (UND) way.

* Also in a "You have no business giving such a hard time in the regular season if you are going to get your asses kicked in the playoffs by some weak-ass non-conference opponent" way.
    Uni was cheap long before little brother got the idea.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

MinotBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by DAS BISON View Post
    I wouldn't count on it.

Hard to see NDSU winning this game with as inept and one dimensional as the Bison offense looked today. UNI's defense is much better than UND's defense is. Really hoping Roehl and offense prove me wrong but I don't think the NDSU defense can hold the revitalized UNI offense under Michigan St transfer Theo Day at QB to the single digit point total they'd need to in order to cover for a toothless Bison passing game.

UNI has a QB & Farley can't be shitty forever...or can he.....

sold out game & its homecoming and TEN TIMES bigger than the game yesterday, plus we treated und like a scrimmage & didn't show Farley our plays.

cmon kfgo & forum idiots, let's see you talk this game up more ya dweebs
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Next week against UNI is a fucking fist fight. Its always been that way every year.