Page 33 of 43 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: UND Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: UND Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by thebigund View Post
    Who the fuck takes an hour and fifteen minutes to get to grand forks from Fargo?
    When you go to Grand Forks it is so depressing you ride the brakes the whole way.
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Bubbas Press Conference- sponsored by shortness of breath, depression, and sleep apnea.
    Question, does he ever say Bison? I believe he goes the whole time only saying, "the opponent." Walking trash heap.
    https://youtu.be/yR5hor-eGro
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

ATTN: abc123 or UNDies

What kind of drugs are you guys doing over on SS? https://forum.siouxsports.com/topic/...gs-you-missed/

I mean srsly, you guys need to switch to uppers. Scottie's Barn Meth makes for much better content.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

thebigund is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Sold out to stop Watson on the sweep dip shit. Go watch every fly sweep fake. A Fhawker is tasked with taking out Watson no matter how obvious it is he doesn't have the ball. Almost looks as silly as going for it on fourth and one on your own 20.

For NDSU a passing play was pretty much a trick play for how unnecessary it was to beat that team.
    Yea bro, the bison sold out to stop Otis man. They like, tried to tackle him every time he got the ball and stuff.

thebigund is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    ATTN: abc123 or UNDies

What kind of drugs are you guys doing over on SS? https://forum.siouxsports.com/topic/...gs-you-missed/

I mean srsly, you guys need to switch to uppers. Scottie's Barn Meth makes for much better content.
    Are you not familiar with gfhockey and his content? Dude brags about his W2s and claims to be apart of the Good Old Boys Club.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonHorns View Post
    Bubbas Press Conference- sponsored by shortness of breath, depression, and sleep apnea.
    Question, does he ever say Bison? I believe he goes the whole time only saying, "the opponent." Walking trash heap.
    https://youtu.be/yR5hor-eGro
    Apparently, it was a physical game
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Yea bro, the bison sold out to stop Otis man. They like, tried to tackle him every time he got the ball and stuff.
    Funny. Half your team tried to tackle Watson even when he didn't have the ball and stuff.

Are you not familiar with gfhockey and his content? Dude brags about his W2s and claims to be apart of the Good Old Boys Club.
    Honestly no. First time I’ve been over there in a long time.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBison View Post
    I know you think that but that really diminishes the role of a coach and the blood, sweat, and tears they put into their job. That doesn't mean they are doing a good job or always call the right plays, but it shows a lack of understanding of their job. What if I said I could do your job better than you even though I've never done it before? Do you see how illogical that is?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    I’m not saying I could be a better offensive coordinator but that I could call better plays throughout the game

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBison View Post
    I know you think that but that really diminishes the role of a coach and the blood, sweat, and tears they put into their job. That doesn't mean they are doing a good job or always call the right plays, but it shows a lack of understanding of their job. What if I said I could do your job better than you even though I've never done it before? Do you see how illogical that is?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Honestly I wish there was a way for us to play a game with one of the losers who bitch about play calling handed a play sheet and a green polo, in a D1 in state rivalry game. They'd probably shit themselves and run off crying before the start of the second quarter. I have my own opinions about which plays I'd like to see run, and frustration, but to claim I could do better? Please.