Page 20 of 43 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: UND Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Default Re: UND Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

After reflecting on the game and drinking heavily....

Field goals and punting were excellent!
    Defense was unreal as well.
    Quincy is taking more heat/criticism than he should. I think he can throw the ball pretty well and they needed to give him more opportunities. There were 2-3 drops out of the incompletions....Kobe had a big play that he dropped and the TE had a first down that he dropped late in the game...I think there was one more as well. QP runs well straight ahead but needs to be a bit more decisive and not run too far laterally.

The big head scratcher for me is why not more passing when they sell out on the run. I'm fine with a lot of running but then use Luepke! I was screaming at the TV most of the game and finally at the end they went to it and it worked.

A lot to work on and this should light a fire under some people heading into a touch homecoming game against UNI.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    After reflecting on the game and drinking heavily....

Field goals and punting were excellent!
    Defense was unreal as well.
    Quincy is taking more heat/criticism than he should. I think he can throw the ball pretty well and they needed to give him more opportunities. There were 2-3 drops out of the incompletions....Kobe had a big play that he dropped and the TE had a first down that he dropped late in the game...I think there was one more as well. QP runs well straight ahead but needs to be a bit more decisive and not run too far laterally.

The big head scratcher for me is why not more passing when they sell out on the run. I'm fine with a lot of running but then use Luepke! I was screaming at the TV most of the game and finally at the end they went to it and it worked.

A lot to work on and this should light a fire under some people heading into a touch homecoming game against UNI.
    As far as the drops go I thought watching in real time that both the drop by Kobe and the one by Gindorff were "ugly balls" coming out of Quincy's hand. Both still should be caught but there's something to be said for throwing a catchable ball and I think Quincy needs to keep working on that.

Did anyone bitch about Messingham? We had fire Vigen, fuck Polasek and now the TR threads but I don't remember anything about Mess.

I can see why we didn't. I was watching some highlights of the 2018 team and I'd kill to have that playbook back.

Granted a lot of that is Easton being Easton but still. It was balanced and it had an edge to it.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Did anyone bitch about Messingham? We had fire Vigen, fuck Polasek and now the TR threads but I don't remember anything about Mess.

I can see why we didn't. I was watching some highlights of the 2018 team and I'd kill to have that playbook back.

Granted a lot of that is Easton being Easton but still. It was balanced and it had an edge to it.
    I feel like this is a rhetorical question...

http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...at-Coldstone!!

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    I feel like this is a rhetorical question...

http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...at-Coldstone!!

Lakes explain yourself.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

All these fire (insert OC here) threads are ridiculous. For as many games, conference, and national titles we have won, you think that people would realize they are pretty good. Imagine if we were a consistent 6-5 team.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    All these fire (insert OC here) threads are ridiculous. For as many games, conference, and national titles we have won, you think that people would realize they are pretty good. Imagine if we were a consistent 6-5 team.
    Imagine if we had the talent of a 6-5 team. We’d be lucky to be 6-5. The fact we showed more creativity against Valpo while up by twenty in the first ten minutes at home, than against a top 10 rival in their stadium baffles me. Amongst a great many other things.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Barney been back since?

Why is it so difficult to exit that building? What would happen in an emergency situation?

533 In a row

Man the lighting in the Alerus garage sucks. There is not thing I can say positive about that place. Incredibly long lines for everything.

The default for un_ fans is they always have hockey and why not fight. I was not impressed with their fans.

A win is a win. I wasn't as bothered as others by the play calling. They were blitzing a lot. The Bison were still getting into scoring position and converting.

When the Bison absolutely had to score a TD to put the game away, they did. NDSU can still win an ugly game. That is positive.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk