Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: UND Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Hybrid View

Default UND Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

1) You really fucked me out of a nice payday TR. Please consult the playbook thread for some fucking ideas. Here's some words I never thought I'd have to type: THANK GOD I BET ON MISERY STATE AND THE YOTES.
    2) How's this for a stat line? QP 4/10 for 48 yards. Miller 1/1 for 9 yards.
    3) Luepke literally put this team on his back and bailed out Roehl. 9 carries for 5.1 yards a piece on average. I think like 7 of those came on the last drive. Where was he the rest of the time? Guy ran mad. Because he probably was!
    4) UND sucks. Grand Forks sucks. Midco sucks. That field sucks.
    5) Special teams was elite. Great job boys and thank you for saving us from national embarrassment.
    6) Prepare for regional embarrassment. The Valley media will twist this into a moral victory. I recommend the headline "the gap is getting smaller between NDSU and UND." or maybe "UND striking closer to dominance in restarted rivalry".
    7) Can SDSU cover 42.5 to make me back some of the money that TR STOLE FROM ME?
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Default Re: UND Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Our WRs had 1 catch for -1 yards. (credit to Raja Nelson)

Quote Originally Posted by blackdiamond2 View Post
    Our WRs had 1 catch for -1 yards. (credit to Raja Nelson)
    I was just going to post that. The dorf had 4 catches.

Bison4peat is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

MIDCO camera angles are equal to WDAY camera angles.

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Yikes, Fired Hedberg. What is he doing as a quarterback coach if we only handoff. Purple maybe
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

Not sure why we didn’t see more counter runs against a defense that was eager to pursue down the line. Also we knew they couldn’t handle power runners. We’ve seen it for years. Why did Leupke and Williams not handle more touches at the start of this. Gonella and Johnson are awesome but those others add a little extra something when trying to tackle them

Why can’t we run a middle screen like we used to use with mcnorton? That scores 14 points by itself today.

I loved the game. Our entire defense FUCKS! Am I right? Offense was vanilla as can be and we didn't show anything but did a great job pounding the rock. First and second down needs to be more consistent though. QP ran really hard today

Gotta give UND some credit because they played their ass off and the crowd was making a difference

The entire special teams unit also FUCKS! Am I right? 3 field goals, great punting and great kickoff returns. A few hiccups but over all impressed

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by BisonHorns View Post
    Yikes, Fired Hedberg. What is he doing as a quarterback coach if we only handoff. Purple maybe
    told ya, always been overrated. 3 elite qb athletes
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?