Page 19 of 43 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: UND Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Default Re: UND Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    It's not working.
    Smash harder
    It is pretty awesome when it works though.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    It is pretty awesome when it works though.
    It's hard to imagine any play more beautiful than Luepke running around, over, and through UND's entire defense for 14 yards and then getting a team-assisted bonus 7 yards.

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    I have never been to the grand forks for a football game. And don’t want to go back.
    We decided to just go to the game and come back to Fargo for dinner and not tailgate.
    The parking was a mess. We parked in their overflow which was a field with some ropes. People just parked wherever. After the game they have one exit onto the one street that goes by the alerus. We saw other cars using a road between two houses so we decided to go out that way. But! There was no road and we were just driving on grass between two houses
    One door to go in and trash all around (see Roads picture of lot)
    Some of the drunks around us couldn’t even get to their seats. Of course they did have each hand full of beer so walking is hard.
    I usually dread going to brookings but now even that doesn’t look so bad. Other than the drunk who kept shaking my shoulders telling me they were just having fun, their fans were fine.
    We don’t have it too bad in Fargo. In fact it’s pretty nice. I now have a better appreciation of all that goes into our GameDay
    This was my first trip ever to the chicken hawk coop. That place is a freaking dump. Sat in section 214. That side of the stadium only had one concession stand open and only two lines to pay at. The parking for sure is a joke at best. And their fans trash (with garbage) everything, their fans smashing beer bottles. And forget about the chit show with trying to get inside the building, took us 45 minutes. And the place is nothing better than a glorified Fargo Civic Center. God I love the Fargodome.
    From the movie THE PROGRAM

Regent Chairman: This is not a football vocational school. It's an institute for higher learning.
    Coach Winters: Yeah, but when was the last time 80,000 people showed up to watch a kid do a damn chemistry experiment? Why don't you stick the bow-tie up your ass?

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    It's hard to imagine any play more beautiful than Luepke running around, over, and through UND's entire defense for 14 yards and then getting a team-assisted bonus 7 yards.
    Smash Bros game plan did finally work. Just needed to smash with Luepke instead of Kobe. Still want to know why no Williams or Bussey hitting the edge of a change of pace all game.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    I loved the game. Our entire defense FUCKS! Am I right? Offense was vanilla as can be and we didn't show anything but did a great job pounding the rock. First and second down needs to be more consistent though. QP ran really hard today

Gotta give UND some credit because they played their ass off and the crowd was making a difference

The entire special teams unit also FUCKS! Am I right? 3 field goals, great punting and great kickoff returns. A few hiccups but over all impressed
    I think your comments are spot on. I was not at the game I was at my sons homecoming game at VCSU playing a hopeless Mayville State program.
    VCSU is really good for ND D3 team, fun to watch. But looking at my phone, seeing the score 7-6 in first half, I about puked. Everyone at VCSU game was talking about how close the Bison/Sioux Game is....it sounds like TR needs to be put on the fricken hot seat, Entz and the coaching staff need to get back to opening the playbook otherwise this team can't just run 90% of the time. I would have been throwing my TV Brick at the tv if I would have watched this yesterday with @#@#$# at TR all game long and Entz as well.

Your points on DFENSE and Special teams sound perfect.

Every comment so far on this Bisonville site this morning look to be 98% agreed upon, tuff game no doubt, we got a taste of Bison Dome Nation noise, and it makes UND look better then they are? Or NDSU look worse then they are when they only use 50 % of the playbook on offense, and don't use the fastest wide receiver in Football at all for at least 3 bombs during the game Mr. Watson? CMON MAN!

We are for sure not going to win the MVFC this year with the other teams getting better and ALL know what we are going to do no matter what! RUN, RUN, Run,.,.,,, everyone knows this and will shove it down our throats this year. If we can't even get to be Co-Champs for playoffs, we are doomed with a limited offensive coach! TR you need to open up your mind and use the talent you have around you and plays of champion teams past that WORK!

Thank God that Bubba is not a smart coach and called the dumbest play in history with 4th and 2 on your own 20????? And your team was shutting down the Bison all day! WOW!

I love this POST Game discussion topic. I laugh my ass off thanks everyone.

Nodak Greg - Go Bison - Cmon we can better, but UND has improved some....

Quote Originally Posted by 1st&TennBison View Post
    This was my first trip ever to the chicken hawk coop. That place is a freaking dump. Sat in section 214. That side of the stadium only had one concession stand open and only two lines to pay at. The parking for sure is a joke at best. And their fans trash (with garbage) everything, their fans smashing beer bottles. And forget about the chit show with trying to get inside the building, took us 45 minutes. And the place is nothing better than a glorified Fargo Civic Center. God I love the Fargodome.
    We were in 213. The view was good.
    The Uni dome is so much better. Think about that for a minute…
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Post game thought number 2:

Just read through some of the GDT. I cannot believe a couple people were saying go for the 2 point conversion. WTF? We scored the TD, and it was 15-7. We are ahead by 8. You kick the extra point to go up 16-7 every time, all the time, in that stage of the game, so that you are now up two scores. The coaches were 100% right on that call, and if you disagree on that, please go relearn 3rd grade math and never again comment on a Bison GDT.
    yea that's football 101 CAS was drunk and others that followed him equally drunk, we will let it slide. eh Cas?
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Personally I'd like to see Cam Miller have a chance to show what he can do, I'm sure he's improved/matured since being thrown into the fire last spring.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    This. I loved that play. That drive was about the only joy I took from the game but what a nice drive it was.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    We put nothing on film today on offense. It was vanilla AF and we won
    Lol...keep spinning that wheel bro

In reality we put everything we know how to call on film, TR flat out sucks as an Offensive play caller, but where the fuck is Hedberg to help, maybe both are over their head calling plays and should just stay position coaching.

Let's be real, if this team has the opportunity to move to FBS this staff is not the one to take us there
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant