Page 6 of 43 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: UND Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Default Re: UND Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    I very well may bet UNI next week; they look solid.
    Uni and under I’m thinking.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Is he a ways off from a 1st round pick? Yeah but I love what I see so far. He had 4 starts. Stick was a 4 year starter

But Treys last game in the Natty he was 6 of 10 for 72 yards and we won
    Remember that Il St game? Hasn't always been lights out.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

totoinfl is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    I should send roehl an invoice. Maybe he’d actually pay it unlike that mvfcbeat guy.
    Dear Tyler

I lost some money cuz you couldn’t score.

Luv

Kevin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Agreed; there was a play when NDSU was deep and they got 3, when lance carries the tackler to the sticks. And Easton, slips by him.....
    One of the most beautiful plays in all of sport is when a QB lays the wood on a DB in the open field. Wentz, and especially Stick/Lance relished doing that. That isn't QPII's game and it's definitely been an adjustment as a fan.

1. Roehl was awful and he shouldn't be OC next year. Not only has he not shown improvement, he is regressing. He is so predictable and couldn't counter UNDs obvious blitz packages.
    2. Braun and the D were very good.
    3. Schuster and Bubba lost the game for UND. That was an unbelievably dumb 4th down attempt and Schuster's int was laughable
    4. Lack of touches for Luepke until the last drive was baffling. He put 190 on them 6 1/2 months ago in his first game off injury, and we basically didn't use him.
    5. Kobe was bad today. His one big run was the result of a huuuuuuuge hole and he didn't make guys miss or push the pile at all today. Huge drop too.
    6. Lack of touches for Watson was dumb.
    7. Gindorff can do shit like that every week, use him more.
    8. Special teams were very good.
    9. TV production was bad today. How many plays were missed out of commercials? Just unacceptable.
    10. What an ugly and frustrating game to watch.

Bisonwinagn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

This game was always going to be close. People just hate the Sioux as they should and have blinders on. This was UND's superbowl and NDSU didn't really give a shit about the game other than another conference opponent. This is the first real team the bison have faced this year after 3 patsy's and it's hard to be physically and mentally ready. They survived and win is a win. Next week will be a better test to see how good this team is.

QP2 - he took some strides today. He's a gamer.

And I don't care how NDSU beats UND... but that last drive was awesome.

We put nothing on film today on offense. It was vanilla AF and we won

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

totoinfl is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

This guy can’t wait until next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grizzled is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonwinagn View Post
    This game was always going to be close. People just hate the Sioux as they should and have blinders on. This was UND's superbowl and NDSU didn't really give a shit about the game other than another conference opponent. This is the first real team the bison have faced this year after 3 patsy's and it's hard to be physically and mentally ready. They survived and win is a win. Next week will be a better test to see how good this team is.
    I’ve been to a good number of road games in the last few years and nearly every home game. Our sidelines was as into this game as any game I’ve seen. This team was in it from the start today. They had an FBS intensity when warming up.