Page 27 of 43 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: UND Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

BISONBRI53 is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: UND Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
    Bold plan by Entz and Roehl.
    Also, Entz and Roehl sounds like the law office you'd never want to use unless you couldn't afford a good one.
    Does CAS work there? I kid I kid!!!!!! Easy now!!!
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by airmail View Post
    This is what surprised me the most. I've watched your second half football turn close games into blowouts for the last number of years. Didn't happen here. Although running it down our throats was bound to pay off eventually - and it paid dividends when it mattered most. Our D was out of gas by that point.

BTW - your TEs must really suck since they never get thrown to. Lol.
    (sorry - wouldn't be right to be on this page and just blow sunshine up your asses)
    This just confirms how stupid and stubborn Roehl is.......even opposing fans can't understand why we don't use our NFL caliber TEs more. Crap our TEs and FB should get 15 passes / runs every game!

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I am just frustrated that our offensive coaches didn't USE all of our weapons on offense-----AT LEAST try!!!!

Want to see some creativity----find ways to incorporate them

Do they not trust our QB that much????

Screen game to RB, FB, WR, or TE?????

roll out Quincy to give him options Pass/Run

thought better than performance------maybe i expect too much from our offense

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    May be the dumbest post of the week, and given it's Bisonville, congrats. We had zero turnovers, ran for nearly 5 ypc, didn't use our talent and won the game with great defense, special teams and pounding the rock. That's the opposite of what you said.
    Gabe that is a big statement coming from you. Fortunately the week was over. Saved you and now the new week belongs to you again!
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by awBison View Post
    This. I'm not saying this was the best team and the best game that ndsu has ever had, but these guys worked hard and got the win. A "fan" that craps on their team for a hard fought win isn't a fan worth having. D was great, QP seems much better than anything I saw last spring. Some of the incomplete passes were not even on him. They'll improve and a 4-0 record is damn good with how hard it is to win. Is this a championship team? I guess we'll see what the remaining games hold for us, but either way I see how these kids are working and grinding out there and I think they deserve more credit than many so called fans are giving them.
    I don't think anyone is crapping on the team at all... It is our OC who we are taking a dump on and it is well deserved.
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    I agree with your comment on the icing. I'm sure the fact that the starting center was no longer in the game had something to do with the decision not to go for it.
    That' BS. Coach said today that the backup center was getting player of the game award for O line...
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Kujava23 View Post
    I am just frustrated that our offensive coaches didn't USE all of our weapons on offense-----AT LEAST try!!!!

Want to see some creativity----find ways to incorporate them

Do they not trust our QB that much????

Screen game to RB, FB, WR, or TE?????

roll out Quincy to give him options Pass/Run

thought better than performance------maybe i expect too much from our offense
    Maybe BUBBA and staff had us figured out—we can’t throw/pass the ball effectively/well, so stuff the run.

We’ll see about that going forward.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

mtoutfitter is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BISONBRI53 View Post
    That' BS. Coach said today that the backup center was getting player of the game award for O line...
    Wasn't arguing with you. Just stating my opinion on the call not to go for it.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Quote Originally Posted by BISONBRI53 View Post
    I don't think anyone is crapping on the team at all... It is our OC who we are taking a dump on and it is well deserved.
    I can guarantee the natives (think O-skill players) are restless, aside from QP—> GUARANTEEd
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    This just confirms how stupid and stubborn Roehl is.......even opposing fans can't understand why we don't use our NFL caliber TEs more. Crap our TEs and FB should get 15 passes / runs every game!
    I've been hearing for decades about our multiple "NFL caliber tight ends" but to my knowledge, we haven't had an alumni tight end on an active NFL roster since the 80's.

I love the crew chiefs just as much as the next guy but let's just say that they're awesome and leave it at that.
    Insert something clever here...