Page 24 of 43 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: UND Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Default Re: UND Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

PL quit talking shit about me on the und board, I've had a few people tell me that now. how the fuck am I obsessed with und, I could care less, I didnt fucking go, treat them like the d2 program that they are I say

dumbass.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    PL quit talking shit about me on the und board, I've had a few people tell me that now. how the fuck am I obsessed with und, I could care less, I didnt fucking go, treat them like the d2 program that they are I say

dumbass.
    For someone who could careless you sure post about UND a lot. As a matter of fact nobody posts more about UND than you. OBTW you dont want people talking about you???? Quit posting stupid shit.

ps What were you doing at the UND board???? JFC youre an idiot.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

I just watched the replay of the UND game. They had a pretty good defensive game plan. But their safeties are terrible! If your safeties are not good, you are not good!

Quote Originally Posted by bisonforever View Post
    I just watched the replay of the UND game. They had a pretty good defensive game plan. But their safeties are terrible! If your safeties are not good, you are not good!
    Go tell Roehl
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    For someone who could careless you sure post about UND a lot. As a matter of fact nobody posts more about UND than you. OBTW you dont want people talking about you???? Quit posting stupid shit.

ps What were you doing at the UND board???? JFC youre an idiot.
    stfu , I'm the biggest D1 FBS guy on this board, we should be FBS but people like you & anyone that went up there Saturday are the ones holding us back. freakin jokes
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

I can't imagine how stupid this thread would be if the Bison had lost.

This was el forkos super bowl. They threw everything they had and played like it was the last game of their lives. There were f'n hawk fans at their first football game of their lives. They still lost.

This game is a perfect example of what the Bison see every week. Programs dream of beating the Bison. Everything about their program is with their first goal in mind. Beat the Bison.

The Bison can't have this kind of singular focus. They are every other programs super bowl opponent. NDSU had to stay on their regular schedule, even on a bye week. Get healthy, prep for conference play, and spend their 4 days on un_ game plan. Un_ has spent some resources on a Bison game plan since they joined the valley. I guarantee it. UNI spends every waking hour on beating the Bison and openly talk about it.

Even with un_'s souixper game planning, souixper intensity, and souixper fan turnout, they still lost.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

RonMexico is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    1) You really fucked me out of a nice payday TR. Please consult the playbook thread for some fucking ideas. Here's some words I never thought I'd have to type: THANK GOD I BET ON MISERY STATE AND THE YOTES.
    2) How's this for a stat line? QP 4/10 for 48 yards. Miller 1/1 for 9 yards.
    3) Luepke literally put this team on his back and bailed out Roehl. 9 carries for 5.1 yards a piece on average. I think like 7 of those came on the last drive. Where was he the rest of the time? Guy ran mad. Because he probably was!
    4) UND sucks. Grand Forks sucks. Midco sucks. That field sucks.
    5) Special teams was elite. Great job boys and thank you for saving us from national embarrassment.
    6) Prepare for regional embarrassment. The Valley media will twist this into a moral victory. I recommend the headline "the gap is getting smaller between NDSU and UND." or maybe "UND striking closer to dominance in restarted rivalry".
    7) Can SDSU cover 42.5 to make me back some of the money that TR STOLE FROM ME?
    8) Tyler Roehl is horrible

Quote Originally Posted by RonMexico View Post
    8) Tyler Roehl is horrible
    Question is does Matt Entz or Tyler Roehl realize that? If not, we as fans will continue to see the offense often struggle to get going. Did Roehl notice how passing to the TEs a few more times a game helped? Do it some more! Did Hedberg notice how bad his starting QB is with short passes? Get to work on him so he does better and maybe some screen passes can be added to the game plan.

RonMexico is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by awBison View Post
    This. I'm not saying this was the best team and the best game that ndsu has ever had, but these guys worked hard and got the win. A "fan" that craps on their team for a hard fought win isn't a fan worth having. D was great, QP seems much better than anything I saw last spring. Some of the incomplete passes were not even on him. They'll improve and a 4-0 record is damn good with how hard it is to win. Is this a championship team? I guess we'll see what the remaining games hold for us, but either way I see how these kids are working and grinding out there and I think they deserve more credit than many so called fans are giving them.
    No one is crapping on the team or the players, we are crapping on the horrible play calling. The players did the best the could with that atrocious game plan. Sorry, but if a team is sending the farm every other play, you don't keep running the ball up the middle right into them. You run a screen, you run a counter, you get something to the outside. That is football 101. The entire game the defensive ends were crashing down hard and just totally ignoring their contain responsibilities and not once did Roehl take advantage of it.

It just seems that Roehl has no ability to make any adjustments in game. He has his game plan and that is what he is going to run whether it is working or not. I don't care if the defense is giving us that outside run, that isn't in my game plan this week so we aren't doing it. I don't care if they are selling out and just giving us the screen, that isn't in the game plan this week so we ain't doing it. We are just going to keep pounding our head against this wall and hopefully we break through.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by RonMexico View Post
    No one is crapping on the team or the players, we are crapping on the horrible play calling. The players did the best the could with that atrocious game plan. Sorry, but if a team is sending the farm every other play, you don't keep running the ball up the middle right into them. You run a screen, you run a counter, you get something to the outside. That is football 101. The entire game the defensive ends were crashing down hard and just totally ignoring their contain responsibilities and not once did Roehl take advantage of it.

It just seems that Roehl has no ability to make any adjustments in game. He has his game plan and that is what he is going to run whether it is working or not. I don't care if the defense is giving us that outside run, that isn't in my game plan this week so we aren't doing it. I don't care if they are selling out and just giving us the screen, that isn't in the game plan this week so we ain't doing it. We are just going to keep pounding our head against this wall and hopefully we break through.
    Won't be long and it will affect recruiting. Can't see why any qb or receiver would want to play for a team who runs 80% of the time.

Lardsin must go!