Page 28 of 43 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: UND Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

thebigund is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: UND Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    I can guarantee the natives (think O-skill players) are restless, aside from QP—> GUARANTEEd
    Watson especially should be pissed.

We can complain all we want about Roehl, but the game plan falls on Entz. We had 2 weeks to prepare and that's as dynamic as we can get? Do we self-scout? We are the most predictable offense I've ever seen. Roehl could invite anybody on this board to his house to scout his play calling, and we could predict the play at a high rate. Well, anybody but bigund.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    I've been hearing for decades about our multiple "NFL caliber tight ends" but to my knowledge, we haven't had an alumni tight end on an active NFL roster since the 80's.

I love the crew chiefs just as much as the next guy but let's just say that they're awesome and leave it at that.
    Ellefson????

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    We had 2 weeks to prepare and ...
    ...so did they.

You guys act like other teams don't prepare and also make adjustments. Did you think that perhaps, just perhaps, their defensive coordinator (you know, the Slingblade-looking guy) might have just guessed right a few times? It could happen.
    Insert something clever here...

Quote Originally Posted by Portlandbison View Post
    Ellefson????
    Yes—but we have 2 on current roster that are even better, yet don’t use them.

I’m starting to wonder whether Roehl and Entz are too worried about the “make everyone feel good/participation ribbon” stuff than they are focused on kicking ass and taking names with your best players until clean-up times come.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Ellefson????
    Oops, I totally meant to write "....until a few weeks ago." My neighbor is smoking his electric lettuce on his porch (There's a light westerly breeze in my neighborhood tonight.) so that must have caused me to miss that part of the sentence.
    Insert something clever here...

Ellefson????
    Matt Veldmann was also active for the Lions and played in a game.

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    ...so did they.

You guys act like other teams don't prepare and also make adjustments. Did you think that perhaps, just perhaps, their defensive coordinator (you know, the Slingblade-looking guy) might have just guessed right a few times? It could happen.
    Coach Bohl and Klieman were great at this. I have not seen much if any halftime adjustments with the current staff. Now either they can not get it through the players heads to do it or the staff itself is to stubborn to make any adjustments.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

RonMexico is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Coach Bohl and Klieman were great at this. I have not seen much if any halftime adjustments with the current staff. Now either they can not get it through the players heads to do it or the staff itself is to stubborn to make any adjustments.
    Last year anyway the only adjustments they made was "Run Trey more" They don't have that option any more.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

The only adjustment Tyler makes is sometimes he runs into the left wall instead of the right wall while he's watching film.

Yeah that's right. He runs into walls while watching film. Pretty sure that's how that trophy case got broken.

Lardsin must go!