Page 73 of 75 FirstFirst ... 23637172737475 LastLast

Thread: GDT: NDSU vs. UND

Default Re: GDT: NDSU vs. UND

Quote Originally Posted by thebigund View Post
    Lol what a fuckin looser.
    Yo, undie, that would be "loser" not "looser". Looser means less tight.

thebigund is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    Yo, undie, that would be "loser" not "looser". Looser means less tight.
    Hahahaha, biggest looser of them all right here! Just couldn’t help yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by thebigund View Post
    Hahahaha, biggest looser of them all right here! Just couldn’t help yourself?
    .......and you're (contraction for you are, you fucking, dumbass und graduate) the biggest dipshit of all the fawker lurkers who hang around BV. Yes, even dipshitier than Barney.

[QUOTE=thebigund;1525860]Hahahaha, biggest looser of them all right here! Just couldn’t help yourself?[/QUOTE

I merely pointed out a usage error that you made in your post (looser/ loser) that most 3rd graders would be able to identify. I must apologize; I should have realized that you are probably a und graduate and, therefore, have been shorted in your educational background. Shame on you for taking offense at someone, who has a vastly superior intellect than you, points out elementary errors in your posting........just shame on you............now go out to play.

thebigund is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I merely pointed out a usage error that you made in your post (looser/ loser) that most 3rd graders would be able to identify. I must apologize; I should have realized that you are probably a und graduate and, therefore, have been shorted in your educational background. Shame on you for taking offense at someone, who has a vastly superior intellect than you, points out elementary errors in your posting........just shame on you............now go out to play.
    LMAO, why don’t you quadruple down while you’re at it looser
    Last edited by tony; 01-25-2022 at 07:51 PM. Reason: tag gore

[QUOTE=thebigund;1525896]

LMAO, why don’t you quadruple down while you’re at it looser
    I should have known you'd forget the punctuation; didn't they teach you ANYTHING at that fucking shithole university up north, that place that catches all of Fargo's sewage? And yet, you were, probably, an honor student........cum laude, I'll bet, and all you had to do was write one, maybe two, sentences completely free of grammatical and/or spelling errors; made your parents back in the ghetto proud, right?

One more thing ......LMAO

It amuses me how many times thebigund has lured NDSU fans to a grammar/word fight with looser which was coined on the board by NDSU fans. LOL

Wow !!! thanks for all the reps, guys...........believe me, it's enjoyable mocking the undies, whether he thinks he lured me into a "looser/loser" discussion or not, I really enjoy this.......LMAO

Wow !!! thanks for all the reps, guys...........believe me, it's enjoyable mocking the undies, whether he thinks he lured me into a "looser/loser" discussion or not, I really enjoy this.......LMAO
    Dude owned you. And oddly enough, despite insulting his education.... I'm about 75% sure bigund has a degree from NDSU lmaoooo
    College of Business Alumnus