Quote Originally Posted by totoinfl View Post
    According to Midco this is our arch rival

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    yea kfgo mentions it every time... haha

sdsu uni and maybe even USD & Illinois St cuz of Spack
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

marenlee is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: GDT: NDSU vs. UND

Over 700 posts. Definitely some type of rival. The Nickel was before my time so I care more about SDSU and UNI.

Quote Originally Posted by marenlee View Post
    Over 700 posts. Definitely some type of rival. The Nickel was before my time so I care more about SDSU and UNI.

Sam Houston 785
    SDSU 715
    EWU 693

half of today's game thread posts were us bitchin about Tyler roehl , not und
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Sam Houston 785
    SDSU 715
    EWU 693

Just keep playing the same tune and maybe you'll find someone to sing harmony.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

gavin2126 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Sam Houston 785
    SDSU 715
    EWU 693

Half of every GDT is bitching about the playcalling.

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by gavin2126 View Post
    Half of every GDT is bitching about the playcalling.

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk
    This game should not have been this close.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    This game should not have been this close.
    Right?! Somehow our defense played better(it didn't feel like it), but our offense was worse than last year. I bet SDSU can call their points against that team. They played inspired against us on defense...but it was more an indictment on our offensive ineptitude.

With that said, if I were a UND fan, I'd probably take a moral victory from the game. We look like we regressed to the mean.

I would have made these posts against any other university of pud state. Players don't treat this as a rivalry like they do SDSU/UNI, it's time we do the same. I'll be even more annoyed next Saturday when we lay another egg on UNI.

I hate UND, not because they are a rival, but because they are the annoying little man syndrome that shows up to the party uninvited and pretends to know the cool kids, even though no one actually knows their name. Their claim to fame is the same state as NDSU. Think about that for a second. #flagship (only school I've ever seen that claims that bullshit title)
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Damn straight they're a rival. I don't get this trend to make it seem like we don't care about them.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    I hate UND, not because they are a rival, but because they are the annoying little man syndrome that shows up to the party uninvited and pretends to know the cool kids, even though no one actually knows their name. Their claim to fame is the same state as NDSU. Think about that for a second. #flagship (only school I've ever seen that claims that bullshit title)
    This assessment is spot on IMO. If UND has any success at all, it just tells me that ND could field a good FBS team. I just don’t get the love for this game. As much as I hate to say it, Lakes is right – a state of 750k fielding two competing D1 FB brands, especially when one is the Bison, is stupid. I'm sure that will rub some people the wrong way, but we're all entitled to our own take, at least we were last time I checked.

It must be demoralizing to know that your only hope to win games is to run trick plays. I expect that well to run dry here pretty soon in Valley play. On the other hand, their OC knows what he has and calls plays to their strengths.

Bison won up there in that ugly place and that's all that matters. I expect us to play better next week against UNI.

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    Damn straight they're a rival. I don't get this trend to make it seem like we don't care about them.
    I think anyone 35 or so and younger the rivals are SDSU and UNI. For those of us older than that GFCC is the hate game though SDSU and UNI are near the top.

Dewey