Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: 2021 Game 4: UND Preview

Default Re: 2021 Game 4: UND Preview

Watching at Und grad sister and BILs house tomorrow. Ndsu needs to win this for my sanity

Bisonwinagn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I'm not sold on NDSU"s defense yet. This is the first real game they've played this season. Predicting UND scores 24 and see how that plays out.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonwinagn View Post
    I'm not sold on NDSU"s defense yet. This is the first real game they've played this season. Predicting UND scores 24 and see how that plays out.
    Defense is legit. Offense is legit. Honestly shitting all over UND tomorrow won’t really even prove that
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Just got done watching youtube video of 1991 NDSU - UND game. Bison won 35 to 28 and went 7 of 7 on 4th down. Great game 30 years ago!

Game day thread…where are you…
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

WTF is the GameDay thread?!?

BTW, I heard that it was actually NDSU who put up a hotel at the Alerts center and UND hasn't been able to pay rent. Rumor has it that they are going to settle up by bending over tomorrow.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Posted on suck sports:

NDSU is not the big bad wolf and nobody needs to fear them. They are a shadow of their former selves and overrated. They are not a top 5 team probably closer to the 10-15 range. They are not walking into the Alerus and putting up any where near 30 points. UND fans need not worry about tomorrow.
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Posted on suck sports:

NDSU is not the big bad wolf and nobody needs to fear them. They are a shadow of their former selves and overrated. They are not a top 5 team probably closer to the 10-15 range. They are not walking into the Alerus and putting up any where near 30 points. UND fans need not worry about tomorrow.
    Good troll job.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Good troll job.
    Wasn’t posted by me!! Haha! This post may not age well….
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Wasn’t posted by me!! Haha! This post may not age well….
    I know it wasnt you. I first saw it where you did.

JUst commenting on his work.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."