Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2021 FBS P5 Week 5 Survivor Pick Em

Default Re: 2021 FBS P5 Week 5 Survivor Pick Em

Short season if Kansas upsets Iowa state lol.
    FCS Survivor Pick Em Winners
    2014: Sams Rams 2015: Taper 2016: CalBison97 2017: JDZ 2018: Bookem 2019: MrPepBand 2020: ndsubison1 2021: MrPepBand 2022: HuskerBizon and gavin2126 2023: TransAmBison
    FBS G5 Survivor Pick Em Winners
    2023: KSBisonFan
    FBS P5 Survivor Pick Em Winners
    2019: BraxtonT 2021: TransAmBison 2022: Taper 2023: oldmantutters
    NFL Survivor Pick Em Winners
    2019: HuskerBizon 2022: KSBisonFan 2023: MrPepBand

Quote Originally Posted by HuskerBizon View Post
    Been thinking of changing my pick for just that reason...just isn't one I'm willing to take just yet...

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by HuskerBizon View Post
    Iowa st could have Bubba come down and coach this game and they still would not be capable of fucking it up.

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Iowa st could have Bubba come down and coach this game and they still would not be capable of fucking it up.

I would like to believe you, however . . .

Seriously, we have a game like this on CycloneFanatic.com, but it has 200+ players and an interesting twist. You can only pick an undefeated team. Thus, you don't pick Alabama just because they are a huge favorite. You save them for Week 10 when everyone else has lost or already been picked. It is fascinating how hard it is and how few players make it past Week 10.

Please forgive me for the drive-by posting. I'll probably be back more during the weeks before and after the UNI game. Oh my, I can hardly wait for that drubbing.

I run another game on PantherNation.com called Confidence Picks. Before the season, you pick whether UNI will win or lose each game. And you assign confidence points from 1 to 11 for each game. If you pick the outcome correctly, you get the points. If not, you lose the points. And you can make changes to your picks as long as the game hasn't started and change your confidence points among the options you haven't yet used. This year, I expect to earn a lot of points from UNI losses. Frown.
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016