Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: 2022/2023 Recruiting

PaBizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2022/2023 Recruiting

SDSU just picked up another top ranked Minnesota recruit in Dineen from Benson Mn. Projects at 195. Top 100 on many boards for 2023. IMO BiZon are failing in a neighboring state when compared to the bunnies from brookings
    Bison fans are blessed. Enjoy it.

Saw LaMont from Utah Valley is transferring to Wisconsin. Wonder if that may lead to a burwick transfer.

Quote Originally Posted by Portlandbison View Post
    Saw LaMont from Utah Valley is transferring to Wisconsin. Wonder if that may lead to a burwick transfer.
    ND native and Wisconsin NCAA qualifier Burwick is in the portal.

NDSU_grad is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bird View Post
    ND native and Wisconsin NCAA qualifier Burwick is in the portal.
    I would guess SDSU but I don’t know what 133 looks like for them. I think they were #2 after Wisconsin out of high school.

PaBizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU_grad View Post
    I would guess SDSU but I don’t know what 133 looks like for them. I think they were #2 after Wisconsin out of high school.
    Not sure SDSU has any room for him. They added Tagg from North Carolina last season and Penn States Brandon Merideth just transferred there a couple weeks ago. I think he ends up with the BiZon.
    Bison fans are blessed. Enjoy it.

Burwick to Nebraska.

Also, NDSU has been after NHSCA champ (where he majored NDSU commit Boeden Greenley), 2 time Virginia state champ, and Willie's #126 prospect in the 2023 class, Rafael Hipolito. He's also a multiple time age level world champ in Jiu Jitsu.

Quote Originally Posted by PaBizon View Post
    SDSU just picked up another top ranked Minnesota recruit in Dineen from Benson Mn. Projects at 195. Top 100 on many boards for 2023. IMO BiZon are failing in a neighboring state when compared to the bunnies from brookings
    I tend to agree. We should be so much better in Wrestling anyways just due to the fact the freakin USA Wrestling Tournament comes here. It's like the super bowl of high school wrestling

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    I tend to agree. We should be so much better in Wrestling anyways just due to the fact the freakin USA Wrestling Tournament comes here. It's like the super bowl of high school wrestling
    So because Fargo hosts a usa wrestling tournament NDSU should be a top 10 program? 15?

I've heard kish say they have had to explain to recruits that Fargo is where NDSU is located. There's a disconnect between the tourney in the dome and NDSU. I've also heard Kish say he's had meetings with administration to get admissions and other people from NDSU to the tournament to help make the Fargo/NDSU connection. You also have to factor in not all of the kids in the tournament enjoy their time in Fargo. I read that Pentz didn't like his experience in Fargo because of the flatness and the heat and humidity. As much as we love the area North Dakota isn't for everybody.

I would love to see NDSU be a top 20 program, but with NIL money and the way college sports are changing I don't think it's a reasonable expectation.

Quote Originally Posted by larson311 View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Some incredibly unfortunate news. NDSU signee Damian Mendez passed away last night, reportedly from complications of heat stroke

Quote Originally Posted by Portlandbison View Post
    So because Fargo hosts a usa wrestling tournament NDSU should be a top 10 program? 15?

I've heard kish say they have had to explain to recruits that Fargo is where NDSU is located. There's a disconnect between the tourney in the dome and NDSU. I've also heard Kish say he's had meetings with administration to get admissions and other people from NDSU to the tournament to help make the Fargo/NDSU connection. You also have to factor in not all of the kids in the tournament enjoy their time in Fargo. I read that Pentz didn't like his experience in Fargo because of the flatness and the heat and humidity. As much as we love the area North Dakota isn't for everybody.

I would love to see NDSU be a top 20 program, but with NIL money and the way college sports are changing I don't think it's a reasonable expectation.
    I never said top 10 but we should be doing better than Brookings. I mean were in Big 12 and the tournament is on our campus. No recruit ever loves Brookings. I realize they cant really recruit kids during the tournament. It's too bad we can't have a camp the day after lol

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com