Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Klieman News

Default Re: Klieman News

https://www.ksnt.com/sports/kansas-s...eman-transfer/

Kilty from UND commits to K-State.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

DePereBisonFan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    Yesterday, Kobe Savage, safety and team captain, entered the portal.

Today, Ben Sinnott, stud TE, declares for the draft.
    Yikes. Why would a team captain leave?
    "It's important in this life to dream big" - Brock Jensen during one of Kolpack and Izzo's pregame shows of the 2014 season.

"If you quit now, you quit for the rest of your life" - Chris Board 8/17/16 in the forum article.

https://www.ksnt.com/sports/kansas-s...g-k-state-nil/

I'll put this here. Creative way K-State is leveraging NIL.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    https://www.ksnt.com/sports/kansas-s...g-k-state-nil/

I'll put this here. Creative way K-State is leveraging NIL.
    We have something similar with beer and spirits. The beer is solid and the vodka is vodka.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    We have something similar with beer and spirits. The beer is solid and the vodka is vodka.

I thought we did, but since I'm out of area, I wasn't positive.

Absolutely untrue, I am sorry lol I actually like Vodka and can definitely tell the difference and prefer certain kinds.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    Absolutely untrue, I am sorry lol I actually like Vodka and can definitely tell the difference and prefer certain kinds.
    Oh absolutely I agree. But there are cheap shitty vodkas, mid level vodkas like 75% of them and some good vodkas. This one is just vodka. lol.

Level and Silver Tree are a couple really good ones that don’t have a big brand following.

Oh absolutely I agree. But there are cheap shitty vodkas, mid level vodkas like 75% of them and some good vodkas. This one is just vodka. lol.

Level and Silver Tree are a couple really good ones that don’t have a big brand following.

Fair enough, you summed it up pretty well. Just had a local one called Starr, my god was it terrible. Very rarely am I actually disgusted by a vodka, because even a bad one is still vodka...this one was hard to drink lol

I'll have to check those out. My go to is Monkey In Paradise, it has a small distribution market, I've only seen it one place in MSP and it's not even listed on their website.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

I keep a bottle of Karkov around.........just in case uninvited, unannounced guests show up, and, yes, it's a cheap, shitty vodka......perfect for said guests.

steelbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    I keep a bottle of Karkov around.........just in case uninvited, unannounced guests show up, and, yes, it's a cheap, shitty vodka......perfect for said guests.
    I wouldn't serve that crap to my worst enemy.