Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Klieman News

Hybrid View

DePereBisonFan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Klieman News

Just seemed appropriate to have a thread for him.

Why can't he win after getting ranked? I think he's 0-4 now in games after they reach the rankings. I thought K-State would be doing better than they are by now. He can't seem to solve OSU or West Virginia.

It does hurt to lose his starting QB (again) and best starting DE.
    "It's important in this life to dream big" - Brock Jensen during one of Kolpack and Izzo's pregame shows of the 2014 season.

"If you quit now, you quit for the rest of your life" - Chris Board 8/17/16 in the forum article.

Default Re: Klieman News

I realize I'm just talking to myself here, but three game slide = no good. Gene Taylor's FCS hire is not looking smart right now. Any thoughts on why K-State is so inconsistent under Klieman?
    "It's important in this life to dream big" - Brock Jensen during one of Kolpack and Izzo's pregame shows of the 2014 season.

"If you quit now, you quit for the rest of your life" - Chris Board 8/17/16 in the forum article.

Quote Originally Posted by DePereBisonFan View Post
    I realize I'm just talking to myself here, but three game slide = no good. Gene Taylor's FCS hire is not looking smart right now. Any thoughts on why K-State is so inconsistent under Klieman?
    It’s a subpar program in the big 12.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    It’s a subpar program in the big 12.
    This.

In the last 20 years they have 11 seasons over .500. and two of those years were over .500 by one game.

Nice win for KState today
    25-24 against Texas Tech

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    25-24 against Texas Tech
    Doesn't exactly inspire, but it's better than losing. Three to four years in, and I am still not sure if K-State is better than NDSU yet.

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    25-24 against Texas Tech
    I must have been all the positivity from the press.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

It's so hard to turn down that kind of money, but he (klieman) really could've taken home half a million dollars a year for as long as he wanted, had he stayed here.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    It's so hard to turn down that kind of money, but he (klieman) really could've taken home half a million dollars a year for as long as he wanted, had he stayed here.

Um, he made the correct call.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post

I suspect he will not make less than that anytime soon. If K State fires him, probably has a decent shot at being a P5 coordinator, or maybe a G5 head coach? The latter group definitely makes more than $500K and the former typically is in that ballpark i think?
    College of Business Alumnus