Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Klieman News

DakotaOkie is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Klieman News

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Yeah, I don't think Klieman would consider Roehl for OC but for TEs and FBs it would seem like a pretty plausible fit. Not sure Roehl would go for it though.
    K-State RB coach is paid $347k versus NDSU OC coordinator salary of $115k plus working in a higher visibility job in a (still) P5 conference...yeah, he'd go if the offer was there.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by DakotaOkie View Post
    K-State RB coach is paid $347k versus NDSU OC coordinator salary of $115k plus working in a higher visibility job in a (still) P5 conference...yeah, he'd go if the offer was there.
    That's a long commute from west Fargo don't cha know.

Lardsin must go!

Seth Litrell, the head coach at North Texas, was the stylish pick to replace Bill Snyder. K-state fans were clamoring for Gene Taylor to hire him and were disappointed when Klieman was announced. It was reported that Litrell withdrew his name from the K-state job.

Litrell will have a losing record at UNT and be 0-5 in bowl games after today. I'd say Gene and K-state lucked out.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    Seth Litrell, the head coach at North Texas, was the stylish pick to replace Bill Snyder. K-state fans were clamoring for Gene Taylor to hire him and were disappointed when Klieman was announced. It was reported that Litrell withdrew his name from the K-state job.

Litrell will have a losing record at UNT and be 0-5 in bowl games after today. I'd say Gene and K-state lucked out.
    That's it! Was trying to remember why the guy coaching that horrible team looked familiar.

Quote Originally Posted by DakotaOkie View Post
    I would assume it was there when Klieman left but he turned is down to stay here as OC. I think Tyler's goal is to be HC here some day.

K State marches down the field on LSU

7-0

I'm all in on KSTATE -7. LSU down to 38 Scholly players
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Ole Gene on the sidelines cheering team on with a conversion on 4th down. We still love ya Gene!

Luepke quick pitch for a TD to Duece Vaughn.

dangit lsu scores at end.

21-7 at half

Cole jirik just texted me and says he's at the game with taylors/kliemans and some other former NDSU players then heading the Frisco haha

28-7

espn just talked about Klieman winning titles at NDSU