Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Klieman News

DePereBisonFan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Klieman News

Just seemed appropriate to have a thread for him.

Why can't he win after getting ranked? I think he's 0-4 now in games after they reach the rankings. I thought K-State would be doing better than they are by now. He can't seem to solve OSU or West Virginia.

It does hurt to lose his starting QB (again) and best starting DE.
    "It's important in this life to dream big" - Brock Jensen during one of Kolpack and Izzo's pregame shows of the 2014 season.

"If you quit now, you quit for the rest of your life" - Chris Board 8/17/16 in the forum article.

Default Re: Klieman News

I realize I'm just talking to myself here, but three game slide = no good. Gene Taylor's FCS hire is not looking smart right now. Any thoughts on why K-State is so inconsistent under Klieman?
    "It's important in this life to dream big" - Brock Jensen during one of Kolpack and Izzo's pregame shows of the 2014 season.

"If you quit now, you quit for the rest of your life" - Chris Board 8/17/16 in the forum article.

Quote Originally Posted by DePereBisonFan View Post
    I realize I'm just talking to myself here, but three game slide = no good. Gene Taylor's FCS hire is not looking smart right now. Any thoughts on why K-State is so inconsistent under Klieman?
    It’s a subpar program in the big 12.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    It’s a subpar program in the big 12.
    This.

In the last 20 years they have 11 seasons over .500. and two of those years were over .500 by one game.

Nice win for KState today
    25-24 against Texas Tech

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    25-24 against Texas Tech
    Doesn't exactly inspire, but it's better than losing. Three to four years in, and I am still not sure if K-State is better than NDSU yet.

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    25-24 against Texas Tech
    I must have been all the positivity from the press.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    I must have been all the positivity from the press.
    he now be nice. else klieman will call you out Audit!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Don't look now but Kansas State has won 4 in row. A lot of big job openings - I have to wonder if Klieman would get a look? (got two huge games left on schedule Texas and Baylor).

Quote Originally Posted by blackdiamond2 View Post
    Don't look now but Kansas State has won 4 in row. A lot of big job openings - I have to wonder if Klieman would get a look? (got two huge games left on schedule Texas and Baylor).
    The Texas loss is simply embarrassing. That team had no heart left after losing to KU, and K-State still found a way to lose. Klieman needs a quarterback.