Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2022 Verbal: Cedric Wall WR

Default Re: 2022 Verbal: Cedric Wall WR

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    who are you? if you're gonna be my stalker I should know. all of your posts are about me. sad. maybe you & mtoutfitter can open up shop together.

I heard he was 6 3 , can't teach length
    Who am I. I am a Bison fan. I cheer for my team in good times and bad. I don’t play armchair quarterback or claim to know more than our coaches do. I’m nothing like you. I support NDSU through my voice and my wallet. I support their decisions. Why because I am a fan. If your so goddamn smart why don’t you apply for a job in the athletic department. Maybe try your hand at coaching. God save those kids if you do. Otherwise shut your mouth when you decide to ask who I am.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Qaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas96 View Post
    Who am I. I am a Bison fan. I cheer for my team in good times and bad. I don’t play armchair quarterback or claim to know more than our coaches do. I’m nothing like you. I support NDSU through my voice and my wallet. I support their decisions. Why because I am a fan. If your so goddamn smart why don’t you apply for a job in the athletic department. Maybe try your hand at coaching. God save those kids if you do. Otherwise shut your mouth when you decide to ask who I am.
    Very well said. Thank You!
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Soooo, anyway ...

Glad to have this kid on board! Good size and a great get for PWO!

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Soooo, anyway ...

Glad to have this kid on board! Good size and a great get for PWO!
    Amen brother.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Qaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
    So you want a Busch latte. Yes. I will get you a Busch latte.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas96 View Post
    So you want a Busch latte. Yes. I will get you a Busch latte.
    He got into the scotties special reserve. It's not for kids.

Lardsin must go!

Was Vraa from Rosemount?

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Was Vraa from Rosemount?
    Vraa and Dimitri Williams both WRs from Rosemount.

Quote Originally Posted by 123Gobison View Post
    Vraa and Dimitri Williams both WRs from Rosemount.
    Nice run of players from that school.