Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Tailgating for uND Game

Default Re: Tailgating for uND Game

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    Seems a bit odd to call it Stink Forks when North Fargo (you know, the only part of ND you give a shit about) catches a rather unpleasant scent on a fairly regular basis from the dump.
    Lakes wears landfill scented cologne...try again
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Lakes is used to getting pegged.
    Kev would know.

I'm always pumped for this game no matter what. Can't believe all the butthurt ppl over the years. This is one of the games I am most looking forward to going to in person this year.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    jesus christ you people are D2 in every way. since 2010's playoff trip and 2013 K State win & Gophers win I HAVE BEEN NDSU to FBS at all costs and have been 10000% against anything that Bucket of Crabs-like pulls us back down to the D2 days. that's my only angst, period, end of story. why would I obsess over anything beneath me. if anything UND is like some skank I banged back in 2003 and never called back.

I imagine most the D1 NDSU fans agree with me and could give 2 shits less about this game or that program.
    When you were at Duluth was that D3 or NAIA?????
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

jesus christ you people are D2 in every way. since 2010's playoff trip and 2013 K State win & Gophers win I HAVE BEEN NDSU to FBS at all costs and have been 10000% against anything that Bucket of Crabs-like pulls us back down to the D2 days. that's my only angst, period, end of story. why would I obsess over anything beneath me. if anything UND is like some skank I banged back in 2003 and never called back.

I imagine most the D1 NDSU fans agree with me and could give 2 shits less about this game or that program.

your response is completely disconnected from reality Lakes. Let me Dissect it for you:

1. I am Not D2 in every way. I have been supportive of going FBS since after the Towson game in 2013- and have been extremely vocal about it ever since. And I have defended you many maaaany times on that front.
    2. "why would I obsess over anything beneath me"? I dont know! thats why we are all wondering why you are so obsessed with people treating this game like literally any other Conference game. No one else is obsessing about this game except for you lol
    3. "D1 NDSU fans agree with me and could give 2 shits less about this game or that program": I agree- I, and seemingly everyone else, is treating this game exactly like every other game on the schedule except for that its 60 miles away, and its extra fun to crush the souls of opposing fan bases. Thats it. Its much more fun to go to an away game thats sold out, rather than empty, and much more fun to crush the entire fan base, rather than the usual 2-3 fans we normally see at away games. Its more fun. Thats it. no one is acting weird except for you
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

abc123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I like seeing Chapo go with the "reviving old threads" strategy to try to bury this one to show how much he doesn't care and also use that to proclaim no one else does either. Simple comments on 10+ random football threads straight. Not very imaginative, but points for the effort.

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by abc123 View Post
    I like seeing Chapo go with the "reviving old threads" strategy to try to bury this one to show how much he doesn't care and also use that to proclaim no one else does either. Simple comments on 10+ random football threads straight. Not very imaginative, but points for the effort.

So very true....Kudos to you!
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

NDSUBowler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I'm ready for NDSU to go FBS!

I am also excited as can be for this game! Any chance to stomp these turds is alright with me.

Sadly, I recklessly made plans to go to Disney World for their 50th Anniversary without thinking through where NDSU would be playing. I hope the cell service is solid at Magic Kingdom!

So you say this is UN_’s Super Bowl, so what do you call our FBS games? We sure treat those like our Super Bowls so do those FBS teams care about those games or our program? I guess they sure care afterwards after they pick up the pieces…… but they still do consider us D2. I think we need to respect the opponent no matter who they are! I like that their place is sold out and that there is a big hype up north because squashing all of that once again will be awesome! It might even sink their season once again.

Quote Originally Posted by B.Schlossman Fan Club View Post
    So you say this is UN_’s Super Bowl, so what do you call our FBS games? We sure treat those like our Super Bowls so do those FBS teams care about those games or our program? I guess they sure care afterwards after they pick up the pieces…… but they still do consider us D2. I think we need to respect the opponent no matter who they are! I like that their place is sold out and that there is a big hype up north because squashing all of that once again will be awesome! It might even sink their season once again.
    Those are the games we get to play the underdog.