Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Tailgating for uND Game

Default Re: Tailgating for uND Game

Have fun, cheer hard. I'm not going just because I don't want to have take a clorox bath in Hillsboro to get back home.
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

There are only so many games a person can go to in a lifetime. Say it's 7-9 games a year for 50 years (I'm counting a lot of playoffs in there and the shorter trips to Brookings and now the cities). 350-450 games may seem like a lot, but it really isn't when this is really one's only hobby outside going to their cabin. I think I will take advantage of seeing one more game every other year only an hour away.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I’ll be there. Don’t really care what Chapo or the rest of you think or do. Go Bison!
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    man you will be wrong again.
    the 2 people on here going are the only ndsu fans I've seen going.

like I said. why the hell would you goto this game? let the players kick their ass
    Why go to Brookings? Why go to Springfield? Why go to Vermillion? Why go to Ceder Falls? Because thats where the Bison play, and I want to watch the Bison. We get it, you dont like it that we play und. And I agree that its not what it once was, but it is still a conference game and hour away against a team I hate. I expect a a lot of Bison fans there, it would be a shame if their isn’t.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Why go to Brookings? Why go to Springfield? Why go to Vermillion? Why go to Ceder Falls? Because thats where the Bison play, and I want to watch the Bison. We get it, you dont like it that we play und. And I agree that its not what it once was, but it is still a conference game and hour away against a team I hate. I expect a a lot of Bison fans there, it would be a shame if their isn’t.
    haha. delusional. maybe 500
    UNI, SDSU are the big games always have been, FBS bigger games. no way they are at that level, so don't even dignify it
    und shouldn't even be in the conference, so treat them like Indiana State & send 500 of less & let the players kick their ass.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

haha. delusional. maybe 500
    UNI, SDSU are the big games always have been, FBS bigger games. no way they are at that level, so don't even dignify it
    und shouldn't even be in the conference, so treat them like Indiana State & send 500 of less & let the players kick their ass.
    You are telling me UND sold out their dome with their own fans?!?!? I don’t believe it…….there will be 1-2k bison fans there

man you guys are the reason NDSU isn't FBS
    Actually it people like you who never donated to TM. Then you road on the coattails of those who did the heavy lifting. All the while all you did was bitch.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Actually it people like you who never donated to TM. Then you road on the coattails of those who did the heavy lifting.

season ticket holder BBall since 2014
    season ticket holder Fball since 2002
    numerous ndsu events, golfing, dinners, road trips over the years to actual real games
    publicity/advertising/marketing in infinite dollars..
    doohhhh'k Patty.

and don't reply & turn stupid thread into a bitch session. move on.

Quote Originally Posted by B.Schlossman Fan Club View Post
    You are telling me UND sold out their dome with their own fans?!?!? I don’t believe it…….there will be 1-2k bison fans there
    I'm sure some und fans have waited with a boner for this game for 15 years and will invite cousin eddie from Hoople or Maddock and be like... oh this is the big time, you better sit with me!

season ticket holder BBall since 2014
    season ticket holder Fball since 2002
    numerous ndsu events, golfing, dinners, road trips over the years to actual real games
    publicity/advertising/marketing in infinite dollars..
    doohhhh'k Patty.

and don't reply & turn stupid thread into a bitch session. move on.
    All you have done is bitch and tell lies in this thread. So put your pointy finger away.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."