Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Tailgating for uND Game

Default Tailgating for uND Game

Just curious if anyone has a clue about tailgating options in a couple weeks? I see they have a paid GA lot south of the reserved lots. I would assume we can set up shop there, provided there is room.

Default Re: Tailgating for uND Game

Ha of course there will be room, they don’t have very many fans
    I’m pretty sure it’s first come, first served so show up early if you want a spot

cbline is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by B.Schlossman Fan Club View Post
    Ha of course there will be room, they don’t have very many fans, but the hockey fans will show up and try to sound like they know what is going on simply because the Bison are in town. That will increase their attendance.
    I’m pretty sure it’s first come, first served so show up early if you want a spot
    Fixed it for you.

just tailgate in fargo.
    A) why would any sane bison fan go up there
    B) give a $hit.

we are sending 40-50 men up there for 3 hours to kick ass, the rest of us can lay back & chill
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Here is their tailgate map and link to info. https://fightinghawks.com/sports/201...204985525.aspx

From the link, info on same day tailgating:

Single game tailgating will be allowed for the 2021 season in the lots labeled general parking. Single game tailgating will be first come first serve this year. Single game tailgating spaces will not be pre-sold. It is $10 per parking space, with up to 8 spots per group so ($80 in total). Vehicles arriving into the lots will be asked if they will be tailgating, if they are, they will be given a single game tailgating permit and directed to a specific part of the parking lot. Single game tailgating begins 5 hours prior to kickoff.

A189F858-CE6A-4BC1-9ED6-C0C3A9E957AE.jpg
    Last edited by Bison03; 09-21-2021 at 03:32 AM.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Excellent- hope we have a great group up there- will be tailgating with whatever group will host us!
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

BISONBRI53 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bison once View Post
    Just curious if anyone has a clue about tailgating options in a couple weeks? I see they have a paid GA lot south of the reserved lots. I would assume we can set up shop there, provided there is room.
    I called up there yesterday. They start tailgating Saturday at 9. You can get up to 8 spots per vehicle. $10 per spot. Asked the guy if there was usually a long line and he said, " for this game there will be"
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by B.Schlossman Fan Club View Post
    Ha of course there will be room, they don’t have very many fans
    The hockey fans will show up for their 1 football game a year

Quote Originally Posted by BISONBRI53 View Post
    I called up there yesterday. They start tailgating Saturday at 9. You can get up to 8 spots per vehicle. $10 per spot. Asked the guy if there was usually a long line and he said, " for this game there will be"
    I’ve driven by Alerus a couple times in the last few years on our way to Thief River. The parking lots directly south of Alerus within eyesight of I-29 were mainly full for whomever they were playing.
    Should be a good party there this weekend.

BISONBRI53 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    I’ve driven by Alerus a couple times in the last few years on our way to Thief River. The parking lots directly south of Alerus within eyesight of I-29 were mainly full for whomever they were playing.
    Should be a good party there this weekend.
    Hoping so. I have a crew of 12 going.
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]