Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Biggest FCS game on Oct 2 upgraded to ESPN 2

Default Biggest FCS game on Oct 2 upgraded to ESPN 2

National TV for Montana/EWU!
    smart decision for ESPN to showcase the biggest fcs game that day.

EDIT- oops move to News about other schools
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Default Re: Biggest FCS game on Oct 2 upgraded to ESPN 2

Or add it to the Bison fatigue thread. We would dwarf the viewership of this game. I feel like this is more of a snub to NDSU than a relief……

EWU is so soft! Blowout coming?

Quote Originally Posted by B.Schlossman Fan Club View Post
    Or add it to the Bison fatigue thread. We would dwarf the viewership of this game. I feel like this is more of a snub to NDSU than a relief……

EWU is so soft! Blowout coming?
    I don't think they want to put a bye week on national tv

Just a few weeks ago (9/11), Montana 42, WIU 7.
    Saturday (9/18) EWU 62, WIU 56.

By the Transitive property, it's looking like it should be ~ Montana 42, EWU 13.

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by cx500d View Post
    Just a few weeks ago (9/11), Montana 42, WIU 7.
    Saturday (9/18) EWU 62, WIU 56.

By the Transitive property, it's looking like it should be ~ Montana 42, EWU 13.
    Or Montana 111, EWU 56.
    Insert something clever here...

The biggest game in the FCS each week is NDSU vs whoever theyre playing. There is quite literally no other games that matter. We are the only program worth watching in the FCS. JMU and SDSU are worth getting score final score updates each week. Other than that, literally no other programs matter. Its sad really. All the other school could shut their programs down and ESPN and 99.99999% of college football fans wouldnt notice and/or care
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    Or Montana 111, EWU 56.
    Luckily the dogs wake me up at 4am every morning so I can catch the 4th quarter of this one.

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    The biggest game in the FCS each week is NDSU vs whoever theyre playing. There is quite literally no other games that matter. We are the only program worth watching in the FCS. JMU and SDSU are worth getting score final score updates each week. Other than that, literally no other programs matter. Its sad really. All the other school could shut their programs down and ESPN and 99.99999% of college football fans wouldnt notice and/or care
    Then why isn’t ESPN picking up our game instead? I feel like getting our game on ESPN2 is worthy no matter who we are playing. I’ll take all the national exposure we can get especially with all of these conference realignments

Everyone calm down and look at the timeslots. As of now there's only one other game ESPN is covering after the Auburn/LSU game, Old Dominion v UTEP. We don't play our games at 8:30 at night, we play our games during the day where there are plenty of options to choose from. Such is life in the FCS when none of you want to play night games, Thursday or Friday games, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post