Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: 2021 MVFC Fall Season

Default Re: 2021 MVFC Fall Season

Announcer for the UND game just said the cows was light in the hilarious center because of the blizzard that hit the upper Midwest today. Lol.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Bubba got teh boys fired up to play four periods today eh

Lardsin must go!

Missouri State leads UNI 27-13 with seven minutes to go in the game.

marenlee is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Dafuq? I turned off the SDSU game because I thought there was no way USD gets the ball back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ESPN just sent out a notification (ESPN app) with a video of the hail mary.

Stiggy looking like a dumbass with national publicity. Couldn't happen to a bigger douche. I mean nicer guy.

Quote Originally Posted by marenlee View Post
    4th and inches and you do a shotgun play???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Wow. 4th and inches, down by 3 with 2 minutes left on the 30'ish yard line, and you line up in shotgun and run read option ? WTF?
    You take the QB sneak out of your options. So dumb. Simple line up under center. 2 TEs and a fullback. You'll get 1 chain link unless your QB trips or your entire O-line is a bunch if Karens.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Panthers block a pint and now have the ball at MSU 30 down 7 with 4 min to go.

Quote Originally Posted by CoachFSCB View Post
    Stig outsmarted himself. Instead of punting on fourth down and risking having it blocked, he had his QB try to run the time off the clock by scrambling around and throwing a high pass out of bounds. The clock ran out, but the play was reviewed and it was determined there was one second left, giving the Coyotes one more play, the Hail Mary, which doomed his Silly Wabbits. Stig will be hitting the Joose hard tonight, I suspect.
    OMG this is hilarious!!!!!!
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    OMG this is hilarious!!!!!!
    It was as glorious as you can imagine.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    It was as glorious as you can imagine.

You cant make this shit up.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."