Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Towson Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Towson Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by reformedUNDfan View Post
    Lance Dunn, Bruce Anderson, and Chase Morlock would have something to say about that.
    I agree with gothmog. Nobody is Bruce good, but as a whole we're currently better

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Deliwhere man!!!! HELLO?!?!?!? How can you forget those epic nailbiters?
    Richmond? UNH?
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    This was us

We were sitting on the other side. There were a decent amount of NDSU people sitting on the Home side amongst the Towson paying customers. The Towson people were actually alright. They had a feeling of doom going into the game...When you set your expectations low, you aren't so disappointed when your expectations are met.

By the way, I would like to give a big shout out to the nice contingent of North Dakota Air National Guard members deployed to a DC area Air Force base that came out to tailgate and attend the game... Thanks for supporting the home town and home state team!

I miss that lady who watches the game behind her right shoulder. Guess she didn't pay for the flo stream.

Quote Originally Posted by cx500d View Post
    We were sitting on the other side. There were a decent amount of NDSU people sitting on the Home side amongst the Towson paying customers. The Towson people were actually alright. They had a feeling of doom going into the game...When you set your expectations low, you aren't so disappointed when your expectations are met.
    We saw some of you, it was hard to tell because everyone was wearing yellow.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My goodness the fact that we can even bring up the idea of "is this combination of RBs the best we've ever had?" is crazy. Seriously, How spoiled are we? I mean this in the best possible way. Our RB room right now is insane lol. Calling offense right now is "which RB do we want to get us 18 yards this time?" lol its awesome

The fact that we're not sure if this is the best RB room we've had is absolute insanity because For any other FCS program and about 70% of FBS programs in the country they would be considering building statues of these guys lol. Theres a legitimate argument to say this is in the bottom half of our RB depth chart in the last decade, and legitimate argument to say its the best.

a good time to be a Bison fan, as always
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

We are definitely spoiled with so many great players at every position over the years. Just imagine you are getting your butt kicked and the 3rd string running back with fresh legs in the 2nd half you need to tackle is TaMerik Williams.

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    My goodness the fact that we can even bring up the idea of "is this combination of RBs the best we've ever had?" is crazy. Seriously, How spoiled are we? I mean this in the best possible way. Our RB room right now is insane lol. Calling offense right now is "which RB do we want to get us 18 yards this time?" lol its awesome

The fact that we're not sure if this is the best RB room we've had is absolute insanity because For any other FCS program and about 70% of FBS programs in the country they would be considering building statues of these guys lol. Theres a legitimate argument to say this is in the bottom half of our RB depth chart in the last decade, and legitimate argument to say its the best.

a good time to be a Bison fan, as always
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    We are definitely spoiled with so many great players at every position over the years. Just imagine you are getting your butt kicked and the 3rd string running back with fresh legs in the 2nd half you need to tackle is TaMerik Williams.
    I predict he is going to have a coming out party in a big game this year. Everyone can see he's good. I'm not trying to say that I see something others don't. I'm saying that he will be THE factor in a big game for us whether that be SDSU, the playoffs, hell even UN_.

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    I predict he is going to have a coming out party in a big game this year. Everyone can see he's good. I'm not trying to say that I see something others don't. I'm saying that he will be THE factor in a big game for us whether that be SDSU, the playoffs, hell even UN_.
    Und struggled tracking luepke. Williams will run them over