Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Towson Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Default Re: Towson Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Our kicker caught their returner even though he had a terrible angle - Phil pointed this out during the broadcast, but I didn't realize how terrible the angle was until I saw the replay.
    Our kicker is a stud athlete, but I think it was actually Kubitz who made the tackle after Reinholz slowed him down and made him stumble. Great work by both guys saving a TD.

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    Announced attendance was 9,100. If that is correct, Towson has a 30,000 seat stadium.
    I think that was about right. Lots of people were hanging out in the beer corral down on the track too. Lots of students compared to our home games. They gave away free Towson T-shirts, not sure if that enticed any.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonHorns View Post
    This headline and corresponding picture are hilarious. The headline brags about crowd size but they matched it with a picture of empty bleachers.Attachment 9702
    Not sure when that pic was taken, looks toward the end of the game. That view was of the student section and it was pretty full through about 3 quarters.

This was us

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Is the guy in front of you with the watch in the witness protection program or supposed to be somewhere else?

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    This was us

It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    Is the guy in front of you with the watch in the witness protection program or supposed to be somewhere else?
    I honestly thought he thought he was getting out of the way of something when I looked back at it. He said he was local so maybe he works for the NSA?

I literally hooked my feet under the bleacher and hung out over the railing, thought I was going to get in trouble for it.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Wow, after this win, I had to re-do my top 5 biggest wins in Bison history:

1. JMU in the natty rd.1
    2. JMU in the natty rd 2
    3. Towson in the natty
    4. Towson 2021
    5. Albany 2021

The CAA is the SEC of the FCS. Lucky to get out of their alive, much less with a win!
    This conference routinely dominates in the trenches in losses to other bad teams. Its remarkable we were able to score any points at all.

Someday, if we can win a few more titles, we might be able to hang with these elite CAA teams
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    Wow, after this win, I had to re-do my top 5 biggest wins in Bison history:

1. JMU in the natty rd.1
    2. JMU in the natty rd 2
    3. Towson in the natty
    4. Towson 2021
    5. Albany 2021

The CAA is the SEC of the FCS. Lucky to get out of their alive, much less with a win!
    This conference routinely dominates in the trenches in losses to other bad teams. Its remarkable we were able to score any points at all.

Someday, if we can win a few more titles, we might be able to hang with these elite CAA teams
    Deliwhere man!!!! HELLO?!?!?!? How can you forget those epic nailbiters?

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    I honestly thought he thought he was getting out of the way of something when I looked back at it. He said he was local so maybe he works for the NSA?

I literally hooked my feet under the bleacher and hung out over the railing, thought I was going to get in trouble for it.
    Since we are not in the picture, you mean the royal ‘us’
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

reformedUNDfan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Gothmog View Post
    Indeed, IMO this is the best group of running backs in NDSU history. Speed, size, power, explosiveness, and great depth. They've got it all. Unfortunately, there's only one football. Someone has to get screwed on PT.
    Lance Dunn, Bruce Anderson, and Chase Morlock would have something to say about that.
    Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Youngstown is the Grand Forks of Ohio.