Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Towson Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Default Re: Towson Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Tamerik Williams is a stud. Bison are L.O.A.D.E.D at RB. That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Indeed, IMO this is the best group of running backs in NDSU history. Speed, size, power, explosiveness, and great depth. They've got it all. Unfortunately, there's only one football. Someone has to get screwed on PT.

Quote Originally Posted by Gothmog View Post
    Indeed, IMO this is the best group of running backs in NDSU history. Speed, size, power, explosiveness, and great depth. They've got it all. Unfortunately, there's only one football. Someone has to get screwed on PT.
    Dare I say he reminded me of a young Johnny Crockett. That's not to take away from Dom Gonella (Sam Ojuri), Jalen Bussey (Mike Sigers), or Hunter Leupke (Tyler Roehl). Imagine having Crockett, Ojuri, Roehl, and Sigers all on the same team. Might be premature but that's what it seems like they have to me. All they need is an RB like DJ McNorton who can be lethal in the screen game and it's pretty much the best of the last 15 years of Bison RBs all there on one squad.

Not a lot of moves but he just runs through people and then glides at a really fast speed

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Not a lot of moves but he just runs through people and then glides at a really fast speed
    If only we had a replay I could link to (thanks for nothing Flo Sports) but there was one run where Williams eluded a tackler at his ankles while at the same time carrying a tackler on his back... the guy was running possessed tonight... so was Gonnella before he tweaked his leg. This is a special group.

EDIT: And Bussey is way better between the tackles than a guy his size should ever be.

Dare I say he reminded me of a young Johnny Crockett. That's not to take away from Dom Gonella (Sam Ojuri), Jalen Bussey (Mike Sigers), or Hunter Leupke (Tyler Roehl). Imagine having Crockett, Ojuri, Roehl, and Sigers all on the same team. Might be premature but that's what it seems like they have to me. All they need is an RB like DJ McNorton who can be lethal in the screen game and it's pretty much the best of the last 15 years of Bison RBs all there on one squad.
    Kobe Johnson can be your DJ.

Quote Originally Posted by Uffda View Post
    Kobe Johnson can be your DJ.
    Tamerik Williams would then be Bruce Anderson?

too bad Sigers got booted from the team for Academics!
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Tamerik Williams would then be Bruce Anderson?
    More of a King Frazier IMO.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

This is exactly why our OC should dial up atleast 15-20 passes per game. We know QP needs to work on his decision making. Not sure why he made that decision to throw that pass near the 1 yard line when the TE was running in the opposite direction. At least we now know what area to improve.