Page 23 of 34 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: GDT: NDSU at Towson

Default Re: GDT: NDSU at Towson

For that half.

Defense - Fucks
    Offense - Fucks
    Special Teams- Sucks .

Tyler Roehl called a great half. QP looked brilliant up until that pick but I'm impressed with the whole team effort. We look like we are back

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    should be 35-0 & we all could go out & enjoy the fall afternoon

pathetic ending
    28 maybe but not 35. You only get one of the end zone INT and the botched 2 minute, they’re the same sequence of possessions.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bird View Post
    I mean, Towson looks awful. If anyone has things to do outside, they should probably go do them. This game has been over for a while.
    yeah, im watching because I have zero to do and already to many beers to drive anything..better off in my basement
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    should be 35-0 & we all could go out & enjoy the fall afternoon

pathetic ending
    Some of us watch the entire game lakes.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

I've never seen 30 yards pissed away to easily.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodmakesthegrassgrow View Post
    I've never seen 30 yards pissed away to easily.
    Well, there was Bo Pelini accumulating personal fouls for abusing the officials that one time…

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    For that half.

Defense - Fucks
    Offense - Fucks
    Special Teams- Sucks .

Tyler Roehl called a great half. QP looked brilliant up until that pick but I'm impressed with the whole team effort. We look like we are back
    Coaching staff putting it on tape - Fucks
    Rule #76: No excuses, play like a champion!

-14.5 looking good but I won’t relax until we’re up by at least 60
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Is it still 2004? This tv coverage is pathetic.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    -14.5 looking good but I won’t relax until we’re up by at least 60
    Kingslayer, when was the last time we won by 60?