Page 115 of 126 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1252

Thread: 2021-2022 Season

PaBizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2021-2022 Season

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bird View Post
    Meh, I honestly don't know about that.

Midkiff was entirely different when he was wrestling up at 141. 125 was a big cut and 133 is his best weight.

Pentz vs Clothier now
    Entirely different how?
    Bison fans are blessed. Enjoy it.

Metz down 3-0 after 2 and Doyle has RT.

Metz loses 6-0

It really is a shame Metz got hurt. He was wrestling the best of his career IMO in the first half of the season. Just not the same since coming back.

Still, really good career.

Don’t know how anyone can think Burwick shouldn’t be in but Metz should have

If it Truley was about being injured this year Metz could come back next year

Quote Originally Posted by PaBizon View Post
    Don’t know how anyone can think Burwick shouldn’t be in but Metz should have
    It's comparing apples to potatoes since they're at different weights, but...

Metz had 3 wins over qualifiers who were 21, 22, and 33 (WC) seeds (so two wins over actual qualifiers).

Burwick had 2 wins over qualifiers who were the 29 and 32 (WC) seeds (one win over an actual qualifier).

Metz had more wins over qualifiers, the qualifying wins were generally better, and had a much higher winning percentage against D1 competition. Oh and he earned his conference an AQ while Burwick didn't.

I don't know how anyone could think Burwick deserved to be in but Metz didn't.

Apples to Potatoes yet a comparison is made. Who said Metz didn’t deserve it? Don’t ASSume. Point is they’re both top 33 in their respective weight classes.

Wrestlestat has all 4 bison losing this morning. They have pentz and Dylan losing by 1, Franek losing by 2 and Weber by 4.

I watched teemer vs franek from 2019. Franek gave up an escape at the end of the 3rd to lose the match. He can win this match, and he has to if he wants to be an AA. Last year was heartbreaking this year would be worse.

Yeah, biggest match of Franek's career here. You know Teemer is aware of who likely awaits if he were to lose too.

I think Weber beats Yant. He had the early lead in the B12 tourney and faded late. He needs to be far more aggressive than yesterday if he has a chance. On a non NDSU note, I think Peyton Hall beats Wick this round.

Dylan has a very tough road ahead. Any wins are a bonus IMO.

It would be pretty shocking to see Owen win, but Nino is a more finesse 197, so if Owen can get to his ties and be physical, he's got a chance. He has a brutal path too, and any win is a bonus IMO.

Man, I'm nervous and excited for this 157 quarterfinal.

Win and you're an All American and have a very legitimate shot at a national title.

Lose, and you're likely going home one win away from All American status.

Both of the Franek-Teemer matchups were really tight, but Teemer got the job done.

That being said, Franek is better than ever this year.

He's much better riding and turning on top. He's done a much better job of finishing his shots, especially against high level competition. He's also better in scrambles than he was before.

I'm hoping all of his improvements get him over the hump and he uses a big quarterfinal win to propel himself to a national title.