Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2021 Game 3: Towson preview

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2021 Game 3: Towson preview

Quote Originally Posted by SafeTeeJ View Post
    Did that running back they had every make a splash in the NFL? Is he still on a team?
    he sold shoes at a Jimmy Jazz clothing store to support his young son.
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Yeah, I heard that... the host mentioned something about Darius Victor slipping, but the Towson coach wasn't biting. I know the play they're talking about too - 2nd and 10 in NDSU territory midway through the second quarter and Victor tried to get outside and slipped down for a loss... but here's the deal: he wasn't going anywhere anyway. Two plays later, Heagle blocked their FGA and the rout was on.

I do remember that their OL was pretty good though.
    We had $35 seats on 50 yard line in Towson territory. These people have shit for brains if they think that play would have changed the game. That was a year when the Bison were the Buzzsaw of fcs football.

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaBison View Post
    The Frisco field was in terrible shape. Huge rain storm the day before, then a high school game the night before the the Bison-Towson game made the field a nightmare. During media breaks staff were out on the field replacing sod divots. The sod impacted both teams, not just Towson.
    That’s not correct from my recollection as I lived in Dallas then. They sodded the field, then an ice storm hit and it stayed frozen for a relatively long time and never properly rooted. Bermuda doesn’t do much when it’s frozen.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by cx500d View Post
    That’s not correct from my recollection as I lived in Dallas then. They sodded the field, then an ice storm hit and it stayed frozen for a relatively long time and never properly rooted. Bermuda doesn’t do much when it’s frozen.

You are correct. Plus they never tarped the field? It was something to the effect there was something they could have done and didnt. Either way the sod never took hold and it was bad for both teams. Neither team was able to play up to its abilities.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

QUICK start is so important in this game, Step on this fast, shut them up, get up 14-0 and don't look back.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by cx500d View Post

The new sod also was laid late, because they had to wait until the Soccer season was over.

I expect the defense to basically dominate.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonHorns View Post
    Great Article? Yuck. Glad our program isn’t if, but , would , could have beens!!

I trust NDSU'S defense on the road.
    if Kaszor is 100% we gonna be fine tomorrow
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?