106. You may not vote on this poll
  • Stay in the FCS indefinitely

7 6.60%
  • Move up to the FBS division

70 66.04%
  • Stay idle and wait it out for now

29 27.36%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What would you like to see happen?

Default Re: What would you like to see happen?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    I bet there is !

heck I sat w Gary Tharaldson & RD Offutt & part Owner of Timberwolves in a limo outside Frisco Stadium in 2013 & got them 4 tickets...
    oh bullshit, a Billionaire does not need to scalp tickets in front of a soccer stadium, unreal the shit you write
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by HandoEX View Post
    No one believes stories like this. Literally no one.
    no bro i was there. briefly.

lakes kept taking his shirt off and yelling that we had to "pump it up".

i left after he took out the baby oil.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

I want NDSU to go FBS. I’m sure the powers that be in the SHAC want that ad well. The problem is its not as simple as wanting to. Nothing can be done without a conference invite. Going independent cant and will never happen. It would kill the program. Unless you like all road games and the occasional fcs home game. Without an invite FBS wont happen. I hope that invite comes. I am sure the administration is doing all they can to prepare
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    I want NDSU to go FBS. I’m sure the powers that be in the SHAC want that ad well. The problem is its not as simple as wanting to. Nothing can be done without a conference invite. Going independent cant and will never happen. It would kill the program. Unless you like all road games and the occasional fcs home game. Without an invite FBS wont happen. I hope that invite comes. I am sure the administration is doing all they can to prepare
    everyone understands this, biggest issue is the Admin if they really really wanted should make it public they are interested. Now before you go all HOW DO WE KNOW THEY HAVENT INTERNALLY...the reason you make it public is to stir up the donor base and feel out what money is out there.
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    everyone understands this, biggest issue is the Admin if they really really wanted should make it public they are interested. Now before you go all HOW DO WE KNOW THEY HAVENT INTERNALLY...the reason you make it public is to stir up the donor base and feel out what money is out there.
    This is true. At my extremely small, and fiscally conservative Alma Mater, theyre building an indoor facility- not at all unlike the new IPF. They DO NOT have 30$M laying around. They purposefully started floating the idea of starting a football team and leaked pictures of the facility to generate interest, and WOULD YOU BELIEVE IT??? It WORKED. Its so strange, they told people that it was their intention to build ______ and that they would need ______$ before it was even considered, and then people started calling THEM to donate money. They just announced that their funding goal was reached after only being in the "public" fundraising phase for less than 12 months.

What they thought was outlandish 24 months ago from a fundraising perspective, was accomplished in literally 8 months of going public with their intentions.

Now to be completely fair, it is POSSIBLE they are being aggressive behind the scenes. But I highly doubt that. Practically every school in the nation has either publicly declared their intentions, or have done so behind close doors- and all of those "behind closed doors" rumors/rumblings have been leaked to the Athletic, ESPN etc.

We havent heard a f*cking peep regarding NDSU, publicly, or in the way of leaks either.

I used to believe that our ADept had a plan back with GT, and now I am certain the reason there is silence on this issue is that they're ignorant, incompetent, unambitious, uninteresting and pathetic yes-men who would gleefully live a safe, boring life without risk than live a life where you push your self to be better every single day and risk getting calloused hands. theyre a bunch of 9-5 employees who would never consider being a business owner because its just too hard and might get hurt feelings if things get tough.

Theyre the athletic version of a career politician- Wear the right color shirts, kiss babies, and then never do anything of meaning or consequence or value so you can continue to win elections every 2 years, keep your cushy job and pat yourself on the back while the true needs of your constituents are being ignored completely. Absolutely pathetic
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Maybe we need an "FBS Talk" board similar to the political board, just so we can isolate the never ending FBS circle jerk talk....
    The weather in Fargo keeps the undesirables out.....

...Which is why I live near the Twin Cities.

BattleBorn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    This is true. At my extremely small, and fiscally conservative Alma Mater, theyre building an indoor facility- not at all unlike the new IPF. They DO NOT have 30$M laying around. They purposefully started floating the idea of starting a football team and leaked pictures of the facility to generate interest, and WOULD YOU BELIEVE IT??? It WORKED. Its so strange, they told people that it was their intention to build ______ and that they would need ______$ before it was even considered, and then people started calling THEM to donate money. They just announced that their funding goal was reached after only being in the "public" fundraising phase for less than 12 months.

What they thought was outlandish 24 months ago from a fundraising perspective, was accomplished in literally 8 months of going public with their intentions.

Now to be completely fair, it is POSSIBLE they are being aggressive behind the scenes. But I highly doubt that. Practically every school in the nation has either publicly declared their intentions, or have done so behind close doors- and all of those "behind closed doors" rumors/rumblings have been leaked to the Athletic, ESPN etc.

We havent heard a f*cking peep regarding NDSU, publicly, or in the way of leaks either.

I used to believe that our ADept had a plan back with GT, and now I am certain the reason there is silence on this issue is that they're ignorant, incompetent, unambitious, uninteresting and pathetic yes-men who would gleefully live a safe, boring life without risk than live a life where you push your self to be better every single day and risk getting calloused hands. theyre a bunch of 9-5 employees who would never consider being a business owner because its just too hard and might get hurt feelings if things get tough.

Theyre the athletic version of a career politician- Wear the right color shirts, kiss babies, and then never do anything of meaning or consequence or value so you can continue to win elections every 2 years, keep your cushy job and pat yourself on the back while the true needs of your constituents are being ignored completely. Absolutely pathetic
    McFooley, love him or hate him, has had quite a bit to say in favor of NDSU moving up in the past few months. He'd be the perfect deep throat.
    Co-founder of the Bluegrass Bison crew, Kev’s bag holder.

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BattleBorn View Post
    McFooley, love him or hate him, has had quite a bit to say in favor of NDSU moving up in the past few months. He'd be the perfect deep throat.
    It's not that deep, don't ask me how I know.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

SafeTeeJ is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Bring back the veer and 5-2 Oakie defense.
    "The bird is in your hand"

MWC loses 4 teams. Both Montana's, NDSU and little brother to MWC.

That's my prediction.

I intend to will it into being through Masonic meme magic.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes