Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Flosports, WTF? No monthly option?

Default Re: Flosports, WTF? No monthly option?

So wait WDAY isn't going to have this game? Wtf I thought the only one was YSU due to the Valley/espn deal
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

marenlee is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    So wait WDAY isn't going to have this game? Wtf I thought the only one was YSU due to the Valley/espn deal
    According to Jeff on The Insiders this morning he basically said Flosports wouldn't allow it for this game unlike the Delaware game a couple years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by marenlee View Post
    According to Jeff on The Insiders this morning he basically said Flosports wouldn't allow it for this game unlike the Delaware game a couple years ago.
    Because they want some of that sweet sweet Bison fan $$$

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Do they carry FCS games?

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Good news is Sam Herder told me the tech side of it is not as bad as folks make it out to be. All depends on the home team broadcast quality (sound familiar?). We shall see.
    $20 for what is hopefully a working stream of the game? Even if it works it'll be shitty production quality?

Thanks but no thanks. I'll listen on 1660 and catch the replay later. Embarrassing
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Don't so home and homes with CAA teams anymore. This is a good reason not to

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

The people responsible for these broadcasting decisions just need to GFT's!! The FCS should bring some kind of creative lawsuit against this kind of bullshit. This crap isn't good for anybody except Flo and the assholes who took the kickbacks to make this deal.

Entz and the boys should go all kinds ballistic on these slimy little slugs and absolutely run up the score in epic fashion and flip off their corrupt brass with a vicious big ass middle finger.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Don't so home and homes with CAA teams anymore. This is a good reason not to
    “We’re only going to kick your ass if everyone else gets to watch”
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Do they carry FCS games?
    Yupppppppp
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    As a JMU fan, I beg of all of you...please illegally stream this game. Then share the link with all your friends. Do not give Flo your money. The last thing anyone wants to see is for Flo to make profits and potentially look to repeat this contract.

JMU-NDSU unite.