Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Flosports, WTF? No monthly option?

Default Flosports, WTF? No monthly option?

So, it is showing me that I would need to pay $150 to watch the Bison game on Saturday? Are you serious?

Default Re: Flosports, WTF? No monthly option?

So, the trick is to click "change plan." Otherwise, it defaults to the yearly plan. It is $19.99 ($21.29 for me with tax) to watch the game on Saturday and you will get a month to watch all CAA games.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    So, the trick is to click "change plan." Otherwise, it defaults to the yearly plan. It is $19.99 ($21.29 for me with tax) to watch the game on Saturday and you will get a month to watch all CAA games.
    What a joke !

No wonder JMU wants out of the CAA. Gotta pay $20 a month to watch them. It's not like it's espn+ where you get tons and tons of content. Sorry don't want to watch Big East Volleyball

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

cheaper than the 2 bills I'm paying to go and see them.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

I've also seen so much hate for FloSports over the years that I'd be willing to bet almost everyone that pays $20 to watch the game this weekend will miss parts of the game due to their crappy service.

Lol so Division 2
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Good news is Sam Herder told me the tech side of it is not as bad as folks make it out to be. All depends on the home team broadcast quality (sound familiar?). We shall see.

FCS is bigtime baby, Millions of people will be forking out hundreds of dollars to catch a glimpse of this veritable CLASH OF TITANS! I'm getting jittery just thinking about it, WOOOOOOOOooo!
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS