Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Valpo Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

marenlee is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Valpo Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    I mean next time you fire up NCAA football on the PS4 be our guest. SDSU is playing a D2 school today
    Joke’s on you. I’m an Xbox guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was 20ft away from Payton when he crossed the goal line right in front of me. I could see the striations in his calves as he tip toed the sideline. It. Was. Glorious.

1) we didn't play down to our level of competition. Did we punt what once or twice?
    2) we threw 6 passes, ran for 458 and averaged 10.7 ypc
    3) Cole WISNIEWSKI (I had to copy and paste) looks like he could be our best linebacker
    4) QP2.. can run like a deer
    5) loved the hurry up 2 TE set

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    1) we didn't play down to our level of competition. Did we punt what once or twice?
    2) we threw 6 passes, ran for 458 and averaged 10.7 ypc
    3) Cole WISNIEWSKI (I had to copy and paste) looks like he could be our best linebacker
    4) QP2.. can run like a deer
    5) loved the hurry up 2 TE set
    I keep saying all three 2nd string lbs are our best three lbs.... Sooo athletic!

6 pass attempts. 6... we all know how to run the ball, will our OC not try to improve our passing game?? I never knew our OC was so scared that he would be exposed if he called passing plays.

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Sometimes I feel bad for our receivers. When we play teams like this, they don’t get to show off their stuff like the RBs do.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

This game was a massive scheduling fail. Only game I've watched and actually felt the other team was in danger of death at any moment. That poor returner had a deathwish.

ThunderDan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Twincitybizon View Post
    This game was a massive scheduling fail. Only game I've watched and actually felt the other team was in danger of death at any moment. That poor returner had a deathwish.
    Yeah, anyone going crazy and getting hyped over anything that happened during this game needs to take a breath and relax.
    There are probably high school teams that would beat Valpo. No joke.
    It was almost uncomfortable to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by 123Gobison View Post
    6 pass attempts. 6... we all know how to run the ball, will our OC not try to improve our passing game?? I never knew our OC was so scared that he would be exposed if he called passing plays.
    It was really 5 since the Watson one was called a pass lol.

Given the opponent and the fact they want to keep everything off tape, it's strategic

Who would be dumb enough to throw a pass when you averaged almost 11 yards per carry

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com