Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Valpo Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Valpo Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Valpo coach post game. Interviewer asks about playing at the dome in front of 1,500 fans. Fatigue?
    https://youtu.be/X0MkCI-G6Lk
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonHorns View Post
    Valpo coach post game. Interviewer asks about playing at the dome in front of 1,500 fans. Fatigue?
    https://youtu.be/X0MkCI-G6Lk
    Well thank good he didn’t have to endure all 1,840 fans!!
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Bison won with a score of 6.4 to 0
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

reformedUNDfan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I was a QP skeptic but am rapid being turned. Ignoring the Watson jet sweep, he's thrown 21 passes and 17 have been caught (2 were out of bounds), two were deep throws to Watson that failed, one was pass interference on a deep throw to Watson, one was an off target throw to Watson. He's been very accurate.
    Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Youngstown is the Grand Forks of Ohio.

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by reformedUNDfan View Post
    I was a QP skeptic but am rapid being turned. Ignoring the Watson jet sweep, he's thrown 21 passes and 17 have been caught (2 were out of bounds), two were deep throws to Watson that failed, one was pass interference on a deep throw to Watson, one was an off target throw to Watson. He's been very accurate.
    Way better passer than I thought, slightly worse runner. Not in top end speed but quickness. Takes him a bit to get going

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    If you want pos reps...you gotta earn it. How 'bout bringing your A game? You are good for 1 or two posts a week now...the rest is just jive. I'm even questioning if you are writing your own material.
    He isn't. I have a team of child labor lizard people writing his stuff for him using my libertarian connections and all that jazz.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by tjamz View Post
    He isn't. I have a team of child labor lizard people writing his stuff for him using my libertarian connections and all that jazz.

Please tell me they weren't responsible for the bro posts from a while back. That was quality stuff...I'd like to think Kevin came up with that. Or was that all brononsense?

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Please tell me they weren't responsible for the bro posts from a while back. That was quality stuff...I'd like to think Kevin came up with that. Or was that all brononsense?
    Listen, bro. Broposts require soul. Lizard people don't have souls it's why they need to wear our skin and drink the blood of our young.

While I appreciate Tjamz's services and the ease of payment that comes with Monero those baby reptiles really only account for my filler replies to ECE8HE at this point. It's all they can be trusted with.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Listen, bro. Broposts require soul. Lizard people don't have souls it's why they need to wear our skin and drink the blood of our young.
    I can confirm the above. I'll add that all of my lizard-labor force is also comprised soul(less)ly of gingers, just to double ensure that there are no souls in Kevin's workforce.

I can't go into too much detail due to the NDA, but basically Kev wanted my workforce to "sell their souls" to him to ensure continual servitude. But then it came out that Kev's soul budget was slightly less than that of the Frisco Cruiser the past couple years (excluding booze) and slightly more than El Chapo's Team Makers contributions. So, through a new CBA with LGU local 117 (Lizards & Gingers United), we negotiated and structured the deal we have now.