Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Dome Nazis

Default Re: Dome Nazis

tshirt.jpg Nice to finally have a new tshirt for the group.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

ThunderDan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    But I was told by Thunder Dan and others that youre a bad person if you DONT want to ban dogs!!!111!1? Its almost as if they'll literally go with anything an authority figure tells them... Kinda like that one animal thats famous for blindly following others with no personal thought of their own!
    I think you might be a retard as I never said you were a bad person if you don't ban dogs.
    In fact, i said I personally have no issue with dogs being there. Said that multiple times.

But thanks for playing.
    Last edited by ThunderDan; 09-14-2021 at 02:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    So it appears TOHBTC still has it. Dome official (was a nice guy) told us our music was too loud the previous tailgate...and that we were stirring up the students. We discussed things with the guy, and said the music we listened to wasn't quite current student music and would do more to stir up the over 40 crowd...but he wasn't having it. Told us the music had to be at a more reasonable level. One of our group jumped up on one of the spools in the area previously known as the rainforest and danced in protest. Not many people there at the moment...and the official told him he couldn't be up there. Later on, our guy went back, and jumped up on a different spool...as he was told he couldn't be on the other one. The students...oh my, the students...they crowded around him like sardines...and he had a group of girls following him around for the rest of tailgate. Tshirts commemorating the event are currently being made...
    WE had some numb nuts dome official tell us the same thing about our music this past weekend. It was about 35-40 min into tailgating and things were pretty dead quiet in our area of the lot. I just looked at him sideways, laughed and turned it down for 10 minutes. The funny part is that the people that use their spots are game day parking were once again not tailgating which meant in the direction of our speakers the next 7-8 spots(both rows) were open. I walked to the end of the open spots and by the time I got there you couldn't hear out music. It was very obvious he hand't found a dog to kick out yet by the time he walked up to our group so he had to lay the law down on someone/anyone to feel good about himself.

The bet part, and the part that actually ticket me off the most was the god damn cheap ass generators that people still use and of course set them around the other side of their vehicles so they don't have to hear them. If you weren't in direct line of our speakers you could hear their damn generators over everything else. Good grief.

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    So it appears TOHBTC still has it. Dome official (was a nice guy) told us our music was too loud the previous tailgate...and that we were stirring up the students. We discussed things with the guy, and said the music we listened to wasn't quite current student music and would do more to stir up the over 40 crowd...but he wasn't having it. Told us the music had to be at a more reasonable level. One of our group jumped up on one of the spools in the area previously known as the rainforest and danced in protest. Not many people there at the moment...and the official told him he couldn't be up there. Later on, our guy went back, and jumped up on a different spool...as he was told he couldn't be on the other one. The students...oh my, the students...they crowded around him like sardines...and he had a group of girls following him around for the rest of tailgate. Tshirts commemorating the event are currently being made...
    Wow. CAS has really come out of his shell since I saw him last. Did you put all this on tik tak?
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    Wow. CAS has really come out of his shell since I saw him last. Did you put all this on tik tak?
    C'mon man...get it right. It's tik talk. Somebody did put in on snatchchatting I believe, though.

snowflake.jpg ...............

Overwhelming majority of dome workers and especially police are great people who do a great job. Suck a couple power hungry ones ruin it with simple mundane things.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Overwhelming majority of dome workers and especially police are great people who do a great job. Suck a couple power hungry ones ruin it with simple mundane things.
    Totally agree. The times anyone has ever said anything to us it's usually when we are 90% packed up and a done official has to come reminds us it's time to get things out away and go in. Like we aren't all running around already doing that. Its never a uniformed police officer.

I've always taken as someone who just NEEDS to flex whatever little muscle they've been given and show anyone else they are in charge.

Like I told me group this last Saturday, simply saying "get thanks for getting packed up guys, time to head in" would come off WAY different.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

ahhh TAB? NDSU barstool found your guy Steve P. Slamming a beer on video... bahaha... caption is (someone find me this grandpa!)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTx948ds...dium=copy_link
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    ahhh TAB? NDSU barstool found your guy Steve P. Slamming a beer on video... bahaha... caption is (someone find me this grandpa!)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTx948ds...dium=copy_link
    That's awesome. Steve was in the zone on Saturday...