wow.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Default Re: Dome Nazis

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    wait DOGS get re-instated instantly.
    But I COULDNT IN 2010 ?

wow.
    Ppl like dogs.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    wait DOGS get re-instated instantly.
    But I COULDNT IN 2010 ?

wow.
    You shit in the sand box way too many times. Plus----You dont clean up after yourself.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    Any responsible pet owner should have given their dog a rabies shot. Otherwise you're a knuckledragger.

Its also the law.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    You shit in the sand box way too many times. Plus----You dont clean up after yourself.
    I'm gonna come shit in your tailgate tomorrow!

I tried last week but SDbison & Heckler were so nice to me
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Not really Nazi related but would it be a good idea to have some vendors set up in the dome that just have coolers with bottles of water and soda. The lines before the game and during half time at concessions could be split up little. Lots of times you have a mix of people ordering nachos, hamburgers, blah while some of the people just wait extend the line to get a water. I swear bacon on a stick sold way more drinks than they did bacon. I believe people dont buy as much concessions because they see the long lines and don't want to be stuck there.
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Its also the law.
    Yeah and all dog people obey that...

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonHorns View Post
    Not really Nazi related but would it be a good idea to have some vendors set up in the dome that just have coolers with bottles of water and soda. The lines before the game and during half time at concessions could be split up little. Lots of times you have a mix of people ordering nachos, hamburgers, blah while some of the people just wait extend the line to get a water. I swear bacon on a stick sold way more drinks than they did bacon. I believe people dont buy as much concessions because they see the long lines and don't want to be stuck there.
    I was thinking the same thing as I stood in line for a bottle of water last week. Makes too much sense I guess.
    The white jerseys are the best. Don't even bother to argue.

Some asshole complained I'm sure. Such a petty thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Bridge Guy View Post
    I was thinking the same thing as I stood in line for a bottle of water last week. Makes too much sense I guess.
    There are vending machines in the corners.