Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fargodome officially getting new turf

Default Fargodome officially getting new turf

https://www.inforum.com/bison-media-...oTurf-purchase

Wow it's already been a decade. They are trying to decide what to do with the old turf. I suggest giving it to the Fargo Park District. They can put it outside the new Fargo SW Sports Complex. It will be used heavily in the summer by youth football.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Default Re: Fargodome officially getting new turf

We're going to lose our label as the only place where you can score a touchdown by going sideways
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Definitely needed. Was on the field last weekend for youth football and its getting pretty rough. A lot of games played on their. Normal use by NDSU and high schools, then throw in an additional 22 playoff games. Cant wait to have straight lines again!
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Since I am a nerd like that, I wonder if anything will change with the design, or if the new turf will be a carbon copy of the old turf?
    2021 Bisonville Masters Pool Champion

It would be cool to create a giant mural of a bison herd with a slightly different color of green and not uggo like the Iowa shape at the UNIdome.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by NDGooch View Post
    Since I am a nerd like that, I wonder if anything will change with the design, or if the new turf will be a carbon copy of the old turf?
    As long as it isn’t red…
    Or teal
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    As long as it isn’t red…
    Or teal
    Bright Yellow????????
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

They wont but please put old school snorty on the 50. My goodness that logo is stunning. It is logo perfection

I hope they do something fresh. Hard to do something bad, but UNI found a way to absolutely ruin their turf with the water stain lol
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    They wont but please put old school snorty on the 50. My goodness that logo is stunning. It is logo perfection

I hope they do something fresh. Hard to do something bad, but UNI found a way to absolutely ruin their turf with the water stain lol
    The first time I saw it I legit thought it was a huge stain from a flood or something. That diarrhea splat is embarrassing and you can't tell me they aren't internally pissed at how it turned out. It does go with the sewage water treatment plant motif the rest of their dome has going on.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Bright Yellow????????

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com