Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Dome Nazis

Bisonwinagn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Dome Nazis

All dogs need a COVID shot so they can't harm anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonwinagn View Post
    All dogs need a COVID shot so they can't harm anyone else.
    Dogs need kennel cough shots to go to dog boarding.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingslayer View Post
    Some asshole complained I'm sure. Such a petty thing.
    What I want to know is what color was the dog?
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by PattyBison View Post
    There are vending machines in the corners.
    southeast corner machines were off today. BOOOO
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    southeast corner machines were off today. BOOOO
    Let's all write our elected officials so that Chapo can get his kids water

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

What a bunch of Karen’s
    TRUST THE PROCESS

Quote Originally Posted by semobison View Post
    I love dogs but wouldn’t bring mine to a Bison game. Some people are very frightened of dogs but I guess according to some of you, that’s their problem.
    So, what do these people do with their dogs when they go into the game? Not a fan of people leaving their dog in a vehicle for three hours.
    Like most social media sites nowadays Bville is going down the tubes. I can’t believe I just replied to this idiotic thread!
    They are not going to the game, half the people in the tailgate lot left at 230, line of students heading south, and yes people with dogs too!
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    They are not going to the game, half the people in the tailgate lot left at 230, line of students heading south, and yes people with dogs too!
    maybe the idiot students can find the trash can next game, I can't imagine what homecoming will look like!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by No_Skill View Post
    Hey, they made the wrong call, got feedback, and made a change back. Kudos to them for listening and basically admitting they made a mistake. Good on them.
    But I was told by Thunder Dan and others that youre a bad person if you DONT want to ban dogs!!!111!1? Its almost as if they'll literally go with anything an authority figure tells them... Kinda like that one animal thats famous for blindly following others with no personal thought of their own!
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

So it appears TOHBTC still has it. Dome official (was a nice guy) told us our music was too loud the previous tailgate...and that we were stirring up the students. We discussed things with the guy, and said the music we listened to wasn't quite current student music and would do more to stir up the over 40 crowd...but he wasn't having it. Told us the music had to be at a more reasonable level. One of our group jumped up on one of the spools in the area previously known as the rainforest and danced in protest. Not many people there at the moment...and the official told him he couldn't be up there. Later on, our guy went back, and jumped up on a different spool...as he was told he couldn't be on the other one. The students...oh my, the students...they crowded around him like sardines...and he had a group of girls following him around for the rest of tailgate. Tshirts commemorating the event are currently being made...

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]