Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Dome Nazis

Default Re: Dome Nazis

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    I just don't get why people get so angry about such petty things.
    I agree. Why in the world would someone complain about a few other people having a dog at tailgating? People will always find something to complain about.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Just bring your permit and you'll be fine.

I like dogs, but there are people who don't. I know one person who was attacked by a dog when she was a child and doesn't like to be around them at all.
    It's OK to not be OK.

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    I like dogs, but there are people who don't. I know one person who was attacked by a dog when she was a child and doesn't like to be around them at all.
    Tough titties, I guess. Maybe she can leave if dogs make her uncomfortable.

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    I agree. Why in the world would someone complain about a few other people having a dog at tailgating? People will always find something to complain about.
    Yeah, the angst should be at NDSU. This is so flipping dumb.

ThunderDan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I'd imagine the lawsuit from someone getting bit would be worse than people getting upset that they can't bring their dog.
    And yea, every dog owner thinks their dog is the sweetest and would never harm anyone....until they do.

I like petting a nice doggo, but it's kind of surprising they allowed dogs there to be honest. Not worth the lawsuit.

I have been told that if you question the decision making process of authority figures, that it means you are a bad person and want everyone to die.

If you blindly support the authority figures and ignore evidence to the contrary it means you are super duper virtuous and better than everyone else.

If you DONT support the banning of dogs, it means that you are an agent of DEATH BY DOG! you are a MURDERER!!! Youre EXACTLY like Hitler!! Why do you want people to be murdered by dogs in the tailgate lot?!?!? HOW MANY MORE PEOPLE HAVE TO DIE??????

If you tell me, people at the NDSU tailgate are not at risk of being murdered by dogs, and show me the evidence that the liklihood of someone being murdered by dogs at the tailgate are literally less than 1 in 10,000,000, it means you are a SCIENCE DENIER!! SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME!
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

as a Dog person this is stupid, I will go out of my way to support business that allow dogs. Nice big old Lab/G Ret laying inthe sun on a bar patio smiling makes me happy while I have a beer.

Lots of fucking power hungry outspoken idiots in this world
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
    I'd imagine the lawsuit from someone getting bit would be worse than people getting upset that they can't bring their dog.
    And yea, every dog owner thinks their dog is the sweetest and would never harm anyone....until they do.

I like petting a nice doggo, but it's kind of surprising they allowed dogs there to be honest. Not worth the lawsuit.
    The dome, and NDSU undoubtedly have liability coverage for accidents and things that happen on their property. The odds that their coverage wouldnt be enough to cover a dog bite is approximately 0%.
    Hell I work at a life insurance company with 1 door and 1 window and our umbrella policy for strange things that could occur out of our control is over $1,000,000.
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

The breweries we go to always have a few dogs sitting outside. Swing Barrels is next door to Hotdog the groomer. They sell dog beer.

I don’t mind dogs at tailgate with their Bison gear on as long as they are good dog citizens. Something or someone must have happened to change this.

We have two griffons who spend a lot of time outdoors. The smell alone would clear out the west lot. You will not be seeing or smelling them on Saturday. You’re welcome
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans