Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 Sagarin Says

Default Re: 2021 Sagarin Says

Quote Originally Posted by BiZon22 View Post
    Yes and no. They are a top 8 team sometimes but sometimes they’re a 25-15 team and they’ve had too many Ls
    There's a stig bomb out there just waiting to go off.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    The thing that jumps off the page here is the massive mistake the committee made not seeding SDSU.
    Yeah the Jacks have the talent to make a deep run this post season but you lose 3 games you just don’t get a seed.

BigHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by semobison View Post
    Yeah the Jacks have the talent to make a deep run this post season but you lose 3 games you just don’t get a seed.
    True. I'm not sold on SHSU making it to Frisco, spring may have been a bit of a fluke with covid distractions.
    I think SDSU, Montana St, or Villanova are more likely to be who we face there this year.

Quote Originally Posted by BigHorns View Post
    True. I'm not sold on SHSU making it to Frisco, spring may have been a bit of a fluke with covid distractions.
    I think SDSU, Montana St, or Villanova are more likely to be who we face there this year.
    I like Montana St. to be in Frisco.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by semobison View Post
    Okay, but then why give a seed to at least one team that wouldn’t go .500 in the valley?

Fuck the jacks but they are easily a top 4 team, and it ain’t even close.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

gavin2126 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Okay, but then why give a seed to at least one team that wouldn’t go .500 in the valley?

Fuck the jacks but they are easily a top 4 team, and it ain’t even close.
    They are when they're clicking, but they're also inconsistent which is why they didn't get a seed. EWU has more of a gripe not being seeded IMO.

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by gavin2126 View Post
    They are when they're clicking, but they're also inconsistent which is why they didn't get a seed. EWU has more of a gripe not being seeded IMO.

Lots of Big Sky teams in a pile but yes EWU probably the best of them and didn’t get seeded. while Sac St was probably 4th best and got the best seed.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by gavin2126 View Post

Right, but if they were in any other conference they'd have at most two losses, probably 10-1. Other seeds can afford to be inconsistent when the 2nd best team they play all year is William and Mary or Weber State
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Right, but if they were in any other conference they'd have at most two losses, probably 10-1. Other seeds can afford to be inconsistent when the 2nd best team they play all year is William and Mary or Weber State
    The MVFC did little to back up this assertion this past weekend. In another thread there's some people complaining about UNI being allowed into the field at 6-5. Of course UNI beat SDSU in Brookings by 2 scores and the EWU team that knocked UNI out lost to Weber St. Missouri St also did a spectacular nose dive losing at home to a team out of the weakling OVC that was without their conference POY QB.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    The MVFC did little to back up this assertion this past weekend. In another thread there's some people complaining about UNI being allowed into the field at 6-5. Of course UNI beat SDSU in Brookings by 2 scores and the EWU team that knocked UNI out lost to Weber St. Missouri St also did a spectacular nose dive losing at home to a team out of the weakling OVC that was without their conference POY QB.
    Mo. St. committed 6 turnovers. UNI was a road dog. The MVFC is still far and away the best conference in the subdivision.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie